Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | above's alley || Dirt Coatl M Preorders
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
can i be added to your pinglist? :)
can i be added to your pinglist? :)
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
hi! just saw this ping
sending payment asap!
hi! just saw this ping
sending payment asap!
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
Hi, have these been sent out yet? Its been a month since i preordered my copy
Hi, have these been sent out yet? Its been a month since i preordered my copy

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
@sheppo hello! Been busy with irl life and havent properly been able to get on fr, i'll hopefully be able to send them out next weekdays if possible (?) + some modifications since the last submissions were rejected for line and shadows.
@sheppo hello! Been busy with irl life and havent properly been able to get on fr, i'll hopefully be able to send them out next weekdays if possible (?) + some modifications since the last submissions were rejected for line and shadows.
unknown.png - ——» ivan - any pronouns - 19 - fr+14

» artshop
» skinshop
Hello, I'm sorry to bother, but I was just wondering how printing was coming along? I can't start on dressing the dragon I ordered the accent for until I get a copy, or at least until it gets accepted. Again, I don't mean to intrude, real life is much more important than a pixel dragon game, so do feel free to take your time. I was just wondering when we could start to expect to see our copies printed.
Hello, I'm sorry to bother, but I was just wondering how printing was coming along? I can't start on dressing the dragon I ordered the accent for until I get a copy, or at least until it gets accepted. Again, I don't mean to intrude, real life is much more important than a pixel dragon game, so do feel free to take your time. I was just wondering when we could start to expect to see our copies printed.
y5opRlk.gif
I was wondering the same as the above, no rush, I’d just like a estimate
I was wondering the same as the above, no rush, I’d just like a estimate
BXy4pVM.png SCHQZvu.png
@BlackDiamond13 @sonderspirit same as the answers above post i posted! i dont want to keep running up with excuses, i am currently adjusting them (lines and shadows, what they were rejected for, i submitted despondent wanderer and two custom recolours first) now. I also do have plans to ask/pay friends to possibly send out the pas once they're accepted x_x hope this helps
@BlackDiamond13 @sonderspirit same as the answers above post i posted! i dont want to keep running up with excuses, i am currently adjusting them (lines and shadows, what they were rejected for, i submitted despondent wanderer and two custom recolours first) now. I also do have plans to ask/pay friends to possibly send out the pas once they're accepted x_x hope this helps
unknown.png - ——» ivan - any pronouns - 19 - fr+14

» artshop
» skinshop
Wow these are so gorgeous @_@ Can I please get a slot for Disconsolate Wanderer if you are still taking slots?
Wow these are so gorgeous @_@ Can I please get a slot for Disconsolate Wanderer if you are still taking slots?
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Just checking in to see how skin prints are going! I know real life can be a bum sometimes so please, if you need any sort of help, lemme know, I'd love to help to get these things going! Don't know how but if you have ideas, feel free to PM me (so I don't miss the ping). If adjusting the lineart or shadows would help, I could do that. If organising sales and printing would help, I could do that. Anything else you have in mind, feel free to tell me, I know how tasking UM sales can be sometimes [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692556220271296513/1013157169404837990/unknown.png[/img]
Just checking in to see how skin prints are going! I know real life can be a bum sometimes so please, if you need any sort of help, lemme know, I'd love to help to get these things going! Don't know how but if you have ideas, feel free to PM me (so I don't miss the ping). If adjusting the lineart or shadows would help, I could do that. If organising sales and printing would help, I could do that. Anything else you have in mind, feel free to tell me, I know how tasking UM sales can be sometimes

unknown.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hello! I was wondering if there was an update on the skins since it's about 6 weeks since the payments were requested. How are the revisions going? Thank you!
Hello! I was wondering if there was an update on the skins since it's about 6 weeks since the payments were requested. How are the revisions going? Thank you!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20