Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rookery Skins (TCC Reject: Thunderwings)
1 2 3
Sent! And put me down for the recolor as well, please!
Sent! And put me down for the recolor as well, please!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Received! All payment status etc should now be updated.
Received! All payment status etc should now be updated.
21402.png
@Drudenkreuz can I get a spot for the regular color of Thunderwings? please and thank you!
@Drudenkreuz can I get a spot for the regular color of Thunderwings? please and thank you!
Is it still possible to order a copy of Thunderwings?
Is it still possible to order a copy of Thunderwings?
@excessnight @zerobotic

So sorry for the slow reply, yes, I will add you in for a slot in the second run! And sorry to everyone else too, I have been moving into a new place and it's kept me mostly offline.

I have resubmitted the skin into the queue with a version approved by admins. Should be sending it out in a few days!
@excessnight @zerobotic

So sorry for the slow reply, yes, I will add you in for a slot in the second run! And sorry to everyone else too, I have been moving into a new place and it's kept me mostly offline.

I have resubmitted the skin into the queue with a version approved by admins. Should be sending it out in a few days!
21402.png
@Samelf
@Uniformshark
@Crazybat
@Aarune
@BlueGemini017
@Gunk
@Encarmine
@9th

Your orders have been sent! Thank you so much!

@Scultone , @Bamboo1996 I will be sending yours via PA! If you are no longer interested simply cancel.

A second batch has been submitted! Since I am still away from my PC a bit too much, I will just be sending the ones preordered out as PAs so I don't leave prepayments hanging.
@Samelf
@Uniformshark
@Crazybat
@Aarune
@BlueGemini017
@Gunk
@Encarmine
@9th

Your orders have been sent! Thank you so much!

@Scultone , @Bamboo1996 I will be sending yours via PA! If you are no longer interested simply cancel.

A second batch has been submitted! Since I am still away from my PC a bit too much, I will just be sending the ones preordered out as PAs so I don't leave prepayments hanging.
21402.png
Oh, yay! I'm so excited for this. Thinking of possibly geneing my G1 up for this specific skin. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34764516][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2774780&skin=46599&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
Oh, yay! I'm so excited for this. Thinking of possibly geneing my G1 up for this specific skin.

scry?sdid=2774780&skin=46599&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
1 2 3