Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats ur dragon name theme if u have one
1 2 3 4 5
Names that start with "D" that an actual human on our planet would have.
Names that start with "D" that an actual human on our planet would have.
i just do whatever now, but i've previously had space-themed names and city/landmark names from around my country :]
i just do whatever now, but i've previously had space-themed names and city/landmark names from around my country :]
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Dinosaurs (and if I run out of those idk how many they are I didn't count my list then I'll use other prehistoric animals)
Dinosaurs (and if I run out of those idk how many they are I didn't count my list then I'll use other prehistoric animals)
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
i like to use french words or names connected to mythology
i like to use french words or names connected to mythology
greek gods and mythology
greek gods and mythology
Word names, for the most part with a few exceptions here and there. Can be in English or any other language, typically uncommon words, or scientific words for things like plants! Some examples: Kintsukuroi, Brontide, Ethereal, Abendrot
Word names, for the most part with a few exceptions here and there. Can be in English or any other language, typically uncommon words, or scientific words for things like plants! Some examples: Kintsukuroi, Brontide, Ethereal, Abendrot
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
I have a gem/rock/mineral naming thing for my lair. I find some kind of mineral that is similar in appearance in same way and they get that name. No matter how silly it sounds. I do try to stick with the lesser known or used ones, because I like the more unique ones that people might not have heard of before, but appearance match is top priority.

I have three dragons that don't fit the theme but they are some of my oldest dragons that I had before I really established the theme. It would just feel weird to change it now.
I have a gem/rock/mineral naming thing for my lair. I find some kind of mineral that is similar in appearance in same way and they get that name. No matter how silly it sounds. I do try to stick with the lesser known or used ones, because I like the more unique ones that people might not have heard of before, but appearance match is top priority.

I have three dragons that don't fit the theme but they are some of my oldest dragons that I had before I really established the theme. It would just feel weird to change it now.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
All of my dragons have six-letter names. They usually have some kind of meaning related to the dragon's colours, theme, or the circumstances around their acquisition, but sometimes I just think a name is pretty. A few of my permas came to me previously owned and I gave them new names that include their old identities- Iola became Faiola, Tai became Taiven, Lil Ditty became Ditmer, etc. In any case, I get the majority of my ideas from 20000names.
All of my dragons have six-letter names. They usually have some kind of meaning related to the dragon's colours, theme, or the circumstances around their acquisition, but sometimes I just think a name is pretty. A few of my permas came to me previously owned and I gave them new names that include their old identities- Iola became Faiola, Tai became Taiven, Lil Ditty became Ditmer, etc. In any case, I get the majority of my ideas from 20000names.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Whatever I can spell from the top of my head goes. Conlang names or names in other languages im not sure how to pronounce properly is a big no-no bc then i can't memorise them.
Whatever I can spell from the top of my head goes. Conlang names or names in other languages im not sure how to pronounce properly is a big no-no bc then i can't memorise them.
I don't have a theme for my lair other than "looks like it fits the dragon", but I do do themed names on my project pair offspring. Again, usually related to the looks, though. Like, my project pair Pluto and Persephone have underworld-themed names, I have done ice-themed names ad nauseum, one of my pairs had sub-atomic particles for kiddo names (so, Electron, Quark, Strange, Charm), my pair Ada and Prince have all computer-related names, etc.
I don't have a theme for my lair other than "looks like it fits the dragon", but I do do themed names on my project pair offspring. Again, usually related to the looks, though. Like, my project pair Pluto and Persephone have underworld-themed names, I have done ice-themed names ad nauseum, one of my pairs had sub-atomic particles for kiddo names (so, Electron, Quark, Strange, Charm), my pair Ada and Prince have all computer-related names, etc.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.