Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Losing Energy on Victory
1 2 3
so due to buginess freezing i usually loose energy. though recently i started loosing energy quite randomly D:

when i try and load a battle vs monsters on any map and the game won't load, if i quit it during loading i loose energy
and if it returns on itself to main menu i loose energy o__o
derp.
so due to buginess freezing i usually loose energy. though recently i started loosing energy quite randomly D:

when i try and load a battle vs monsters on any map and the game won't load, if i quit it during loading i loose energy
and if it returns on itself to main menu i loose energy o__o
derp.
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
I have the same problem, once I lost energy, no idea why, I didn't lose :S
Now my battle frooze when I won >< In the turn list it still had the enemy, which was dead and it froze on me and I lost energy :/
I have the same problem, once I lost energy, no idea why, I didn&#039;t lose :S
Now my battle frooze when I won >< In the turn list it still had the enemy, which was dead and it froze on me and I lost energy :/
before the energy bug was fixed i was able to test coliseum non stop and managed to get some battles won.

now im on food saving mode ;A; and trying to keep my clan energy above 84%
i wonder if it&#039;s something with my browser/computer as a lot of my friend can play coliseum and fairground games no problem.
while i can&#039;t access any >_<
before the energy bug was fixed i was able to test coliseum non stop and managed to get some battles won.

now im on food saving mode ;A; and trying to keep my clan energy above 84%
i wonder if it&#039;s something with my browser/computer as a lot of my friend can play coliseum and fairground games no problem.
while i can&#039;t access any >_<
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
Same here!
Even if I win the match, I still lose 5 energy. My hoard is dying from having to continuously feed them to keep the clan energy up. xD
Same here!
Even if I win the match, I still lose 5 energy. My hoard is dying from having to continuously feed them to keep the clan energy up. xD
Just to clarify:

When you say "winning" do you mean "beating all the monsters" or "getting the victory screen and pressing a button to move out of the current battle" -- because in this situation they are two very, very different things, and that distinction would really help :)
Just to clarify:

When you say "winning" do you mean "beating all the monsters" or "getting the victory screen and pressing a button to move out of the current battle" -- because in this situation they are two very, very different things, and that distinction would really help :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
so i got it again
i went to woodland path. and when loading screen came up the loading bar got stock at far end nearly complete. it was like that for about 2 minutes and it then came back to main menu on itself

and when i visited my dragon lair i lost the energy >_<
so i got it again
i went to woodland path. and when loading screen came up the loading bar got stock at far end nearly complete. it was like that for about 2 minutes and it then came back to main menu on itself

and when i visited my dragon lair i lost the energy >_<
@Xhaztol
I mean the latter- clicking out of the victory screen back to the main menu! It&#039;s the same every time for me.

Adding another bug to this! I went to battle in the area for 11-12 and it&#039;s like the game kept resetting itself- but not the enemies. I&#039;d attack and then all the buttons would disappear and the game would freeze. This also happened when an opponent was attacking me- the buttons would poof for a milisecond, come back, poof again and at last they just disappeared. And I still lost energy! lol
@Xhaztol
I mean the latter- clicking out of the victory screen back to the main menu! It&#039;s the same every time for me.

Adding another bug to this! I went to battle in the area for 11-12 and it&#039;s like the game kept resetting itself- but not the enemies. I&#039;d attack and then all the buttons would disappear and the game would freeze. This also happened when an opponent was attacking me- the buttons would poof for a milisecond, come back, poof again and at last they just disappeared. And I still lost energy! lol
I just faced this same problem a few timew right now.

Winning a battle (victory screen and everything) , Going to main page, My dragons lost 5 energy as if they would have lost.
The second was a freeze when my enemy hit me and the hit animation didn&#039;t disappeared and so I reloaded the page- 5 lost energy as if the mean enemy beated the crap out of me during the freeze o.o

Using Firefox (so the battles are superfast right now) on XP, if this might help.
I just faced this same problem a few timew right now.

Winning a battle (victory screen and everything) , Going to main page, My dragons lost 5 energy as if they would have lost.
The second was a freeze when my enemy hit me and the hit animation didn&#039;t disappeared and so I reloaded the page- 5 lost energy as if the mean enemy beated the crap out of me during the freeze o.o

Using Firefox (so the battles are superfast right now) on XP, if this might help.
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
Coli just froze on me after I killed a creature (but still had one left to kill), so I clicked onto another page, clan energy went down to 98%, and my three coli dragons had their energy at 40/50 (they were at 50 before). I've never lost energy from clicking off of the coli page before, and I have no idea why I'd lose ten energy per dragon.
Coli just froze on me after I killed a creature (but still had one left to kill), so I clicked onto another page, clan energy went down to 98%, and my three coli dragons had their energy at 40/50 (they were at 50 before). I've never lost energy from clicking off of the coli page before, and I have no idea why I'd lose ten energy per dragon.
Gonna bump this up again because I just had the same thing happen again, losing ten energy per coli dragon after clicking away due to a freeze.
Gonna bump this up again because I just had the same thing happen again, losing ten energy per coli dragon after clicking away due to a freeze.
1 2 3