Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hypno's Commissions!
1 2 3
bump
bump
ZscOjdz.png
@HypnoticHydronic

Hello! I'm interested in ordering a banner for my lore store from you. Should I just drop my request down below, or do you have a form you want me to fill out?
@HypnoticHydronic

Hello! I'm interested in ordering a banner for my lore store from you. Should I just drop my request down below, or do you have a form you want me to fill out?
D85VtAy.png _____ >> Tumblr | Ao3

>> Reef Water Radio

>> FAQ
@purblepossum
Hello! thanks for your interest, I do not currently have a form to fill out, so go ahead and drop down your request :D
@purblepossum
Hello! thanks for your interest, I do not currently have a form to fill out, so go ahead and drop down your request :D
ZscOjdz.png
Alright, got it! I'm essentially looking for both a banner and a forum signature button to associate with my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3134738]lore shop[/url]. I'm unsure how you'll price these as commissions, but I'm able to pay whatever price you charge! Both pieces should revolve include the mirror linked below, who is the in-character owner of the shop. For the banner, I was imagining something like this, sized to 500 x 100 pixels: Framed in a light black border box, Possum the mirror is shown to the left from the shoulders up. She has a crooked smile on her face, and Light Aura bubbles float around her and to the right side of the banner. She is holding up a wooden sign with the words "Possum's Poem & Lore Store" plastered on it. Each letter in "Possum's Poem & Lore Store" alternates between yellow and purple, much like the koi coloration on her wings. And then for the forum button, I was thinking something like this sized to a 150 x 150 pixel square: On the top of the button, it says "Possum's Poem & Lore Store" in the same alternating font color as before on a similar wooden board. Below that, Possum has her claws outstretched, like she's showing off the sign. Hope that's enough information for you! Take your time with it, I'm alright with waiting for quality work. My PMs are open if you have any questions. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78267704][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782678/78267704_350.png[/img][/url]
Alright, got it!

I'm essentially looking for both a banner and a forum signature button to associate with my lore shop. I'm unsure how you'll price these as commissions, but I'm able to pay whatever price you charge!

Both pieces should revolve include the mirror linked below, who is the in-character owner of the shop.

For the banner, I was imagining something like this, sized to 500 x 100 pixels:

Framed in a light black border box, Possum the mirror is shown to the left from the shoulders up. She has a crooked smile on her face, and Light Aura bubbles float around her and to the right side of the banner. She is holding up a wooden sign with the words "Possum's Poem & Lore Store" plastered on it. Each letter in "Possum's Poem & Lore Store" alternates between yellow and purple, much like the koi coloration on her wings.

And then for the forum button, I was thinking something like this sized to a 150 x 150 pixel square:

On the top of the button, it says "Possum's Poem & Lore Store" in the same alternating font color as before on a similar wooden board. Below that, Possum has her claws outstretched, like she's showing off the sign.

Hope that's enough information for you! Take your time with it, I'm alright with waiting for quality work. My PMs are open if you have any questions.

78267704_350.png
D85VtAy.png _____ >> Tumblr | Ao3

>> Reef Water Radio

>> FAQ
bump!
bump!
ZscOjdz.png
bump
bump
ZscOjdz.png
Bumpety bump
Bumpety bump