Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47
Awh yeah!! Time to get some more of my dergs to lvl25!!

The apparel looks cool and I love the new scenes! And the snakes! They're so cool!
Awh yeah!! Time to get some more of my dergs to lvl25!!

The apparel looks cool and I love the new scenes! And the snakes! They're so cool!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
oooooooo this exciting
oooooooo this exciting
I love the new famis!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love the new famis!!
A couple of people have said this already, but the Kusarigama apparel is off for Ridgebacks.
A couple of people have said this already, but the Kusarigama apparel is off for Ridgebacks.
nudX0O8.png
If warriors way sets the precedent for night of the nocturne, I might as well just farm alchemy stuff for bogsneak eggs instead. I will not grind for exchange items for nocturne eggs since I heavily rely on egg drops to get gems because, whose gonna buy a 200g plus dragon unless it's extremely valuable? Whose gonna farm for hours on end to only get a few eggs that way? I don't pay a single cent to this site, I literally can't. So, I'm dreading the day notn comes...I'd rather not farm at all on that day if chests get removed. Sorry for the rambling. Otherwise, this update is fine.

Edit: This isn't to be rude or disrespectful, I'm just worried for notn this year. And I use proper sentencing, so if my tone seems mad, I actually am not
If warriors way sets the precedent for night of the nocturne, I might as well just farm alchemy stuff for bogsneak eggs instead. I will not grind for exchange items for nocturne eggs since I heavily rely on egg drops to get gems because, whose gonna buy a 200g plus dragon unless it's extremely valuable? Whose gonna farm for hours on end to only get a few eggs that way? I don't pay a single cent to this site, I literally can't. So, I'm dreading the day notn comes...I'd rather not farm at all on that day if chests get removed. Sorry for the rambling. Otherwise, this update is fine.

Edit: This isn't to be rude or disrespectful, I'm just worried for notn this year. And I use proper sentencing, so if my tone seems mad, I actually am not
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-08-10 06:07:07" ] [quote name="commoncomitatus" date="2022-08-10 05:57:06" ] One question RE: the Grand Exchange now it's in full force -- everything looks so great and well-organised there, and I love having all fest-specific stuff in one place, but are there by any chance plans to include, like in the regular Marketplace, icons to show if / what items we already have equipped or in our hoard/vault? Sometimes it's hard to keep up! [/quote] @/commoncomitatus, @/Gaia, this is a good suggestion and question. Yes, we have plans to implement this. [/quote] It would also be cool if things were broken up at the least by acquiring type. A tab for trade items, treasure items, and gem items. It just seems kind of awkwardly jumbled the way it is now
Aequorin wrote on 2022-08-10 06:07:07:
commoncomitatus wrote on 2022-08-10 05:57:06:
One question RE: the Grand Exchange now it's in full force -- everything looks so great and well-organised there, and I love having all fest-specific stuff in one place, but are there by any chance plans to include, like in the regular Marketplace, icons to show if / what items we already have equipped or in our hoard/vault? Sometimes it's hard to keep up!

@/commoncomitatus, @/Gaia, this is a good suggestion and question. Yes, we have plans to implement this.

It would also be cool if things were broken up at the least by acquiring type. A tab for trade items, treasure items, and gem items. It just seems kind of awkwardly jumbled the way it is now
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
XP bonus, my beloved.
XP bonus, my beloved.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Oh I'm going to have so much fun! Perfect timing too, was waiting for a little motivation to go to the coliseum and clear out my den a bit.
Oh I'm going to have so much fun! Perfect timing too, was waiting for a little motivation to go to the coliseum and clear out my den a bit.
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
[quote]THE FOOD IS THE SAME, WE PROMISE.[/quote] ARE WE SURE???
Quote:
THE FOOD IS THE SAME, WE PROMISE.

ARE WE SURE???
Clan Lore opportunities? Yes please~
Clan Lore opportunities? Yes please~
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47