Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2022
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47
aaa oh my god, somehow the new stuff is even better than last year's!!
aaa oh my god, somehow the new stuff is even better than last year's!!
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
[quote name="Frigate" date="2022-08-10 05:51:25" ] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/46529.png[/img] SWORD SNAKE SWORD SNAKE SWORD SNAKE [/quote] Pog
Frigate wrote on 2022-08-10 05:51:25:
46529.png
SWORD SNAKE SWORD SNAKE SWORD SNAKE
Pog
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
this all looks so cool!! gidjete and serendipity are gonna thrive!!

off note: wish we had known that gathering would beget items for the event >> i used up all my turns and have done all my dailies already :((
this all looks so cool!! gidjete and serendipity are gonna thrive!!

off note: wish we had known that gathering would beget items for the event >> i used up all my turns and have done all my dailies already :((
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Any chance of getting indicators in the shop of whether we have an item (in vault, on dragon, etc) like in the regular shop?

Also would love a way to sort these new shops, so I can see just apparel, scenes, familiars.
Any chance of getting indicators in the shop of whether we have an item (in vault, on dragon, etc) like in the regular shop?

Also would love a way to sort these new shops, so I can see just apparel, scenes, familiars.
[quote name="commoncomitatus" date="2022-08-10 05:57:06" ] One question RE: the Grand Exchange now it's in full force -- everything looks so great and well-organised there, and I love having all fest-specific stuff in one place, but are there by any chance plans to include, like in the regular Marketplace, icons to show if / what items we already have equipped or in our hoard/vault? Sometimes it's hard to keep up! [/quote] @commoncomitatus, @Gaia, this is a good suggestion and question. Yes, we have plans to implement this.
commoncomitatus wrote on 2022-08-10 05:57:06:
One question RE: the Grand Exchange now it's in full force -- everything looks so great and well-organised there, and I love having all fest-specific stuff in one place, but are there by any chance plans to include, like in the regular Marketplace, icons to show if / what items we already have equipped or in our hoard/vault? Sometimes it's hard to keep up!

@commoncomitatus, @Gaia, this is a good suggestion and question. Yes, we have plans to implement this.
:o Oooh nice!
:o Oooh nice!
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Ooh!
Ooh!
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
*chanting*
CHICKEN CHICKEN CHIEKCN IEH ICJ NKF NKNGD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
*chanting*
CHICKEN CHICKEN CHIEKCN IEH ICJ NKF NKNGD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
omg ridgeback npc!!!! yes!!!
omg ridgeback npc!!!! yes!!!
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
thanks guys this is so cool!
thanks guys this is so cool!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar