Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair limits?
quick question here!
Got into a conversation with a friend and the question came up
How much can you expand your main lair? I know the hibden has like 350 or so slots you can open up but is there a limit to the main lair?
quick question here!
Got into a conversation with a friend and the question came up
How much can you expand your main lair? I know the hibden has like 350 or so slots you can open up but is there a limit to the main lair?
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@Daevaus

The current main lair cap is 215 slots.
@Daevaus

The current main lair cap is 215 slots.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I remember it being 200 ish slots I think. The total is around 600 (lair + hibden)
I remember it being 200 ish slots I think. The total is around 600 (lair + hibden)
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
@are
@bakugames

Thanks you!
@are
@bakugames

Thanks you!
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
If forum search serves me well, the den can have up to 430 slots, while the lair can have 215.

This is just what I could find from news announcements, though!

@Daevaus
If forum search serves me well, the den can have up to 430 slots, while the lair can have 215.

This is just what I could find from news announcements, though!

@Daevaus
Of course, I looked at how many hibernal den slots I currently have and it's at 439, which is kind of a strange number. So it should be 654 lair slots total.
Of course, I looked at how many hibernal den slots I currently have and it's at 439, which is kind of a strange number. So it should be 654 lair slots total.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Are" date="2022-08-07 11:38:43" ] Of course, I looked at how many hibernal den slots I currently have and it's at 439, which is kind of a strange number. So it should be 654 lair slots total. [/quote] Correct. I am at max max
Are wrote on 2022-08-07 11:38:43:

Correct. I am at max max
cM8dUFr.png