Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
I love the art and new familiars! I do not like the increased difficulty. I have never come up against 3 coral basilisk until today.
I love the art and new familiars! I do not like the increased difficulty. I have never come up against 3 coral basilisk until today.
zVI7i7V.png
Yessssssssssss
Yessssssssssss
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
I hope we'll get some fams from Fiona next time ^^ But yay, Woodland Path expansion is great too! Thank you!
I hope we'll get some fams from Fiona next time ^^ But yay, Woodland Path expansion is great too! Thank you!
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2022-08-05 18:55:13" ] @[i][/i]AntiFerret There is sort of is! There's a search button to the left of the food tab. Go to your familiar tab, open the search function and then under bonding status you can select lots of things, though after a little playing about the bonded/not bonded options don't seem to be working correctly... (unless I'm just being tired/stupid which is always a possibility) However, I do know that it works when selecting a familiar for a particular dragon, under bond status there it filters out which familiars you've bonded with and which ones you haven't, which might help you? [/quote] Yes, there is a search option for a variety of things, however, it is not the same as just being able to mouse over it or see it at a glance whether or not it still needs to be bonded with in some capacity. The way you can see if it's needed for Swipp, or for unlocking Hibden, or something like that. You can see those at a glance. The search options are convoluted and in some regards, you still have to scroll through everything, put in filters for stuff, it's a whole mess, honestly. At a glance or a hover over is a quality of life thing that really needs to exist. When you have over a thousand familiars, with more constantly being dumped into your inventory daily, you can't sit around memorizing which ones need what, especially when you can only have a limited amount of dragons capable of maintaining the familiar on the daily. Quality of life options help keep people around, just saying.
Ceylar wrote on 2022-08-05 18:55:13:
@AntiFerret

There is sort of is! There's a search button to the left of the food tab. Go to your familiar tab, open the search function and then under bonding status you can select lots of things, though after a little playing about the bonded/not bonded options don't seem to be working correctly... (unless I'm just being tired/stupid which is always a possibility)

However, I do know that it works when selecting a familiar for a particular dragon, under bond status there it filters out which familiars you've bonded with and which ones you haven't, which might help you?

Yes, there is a search option for a variety of things, however, it is not the same as just being able to mouse over it or see it at a glance whether or not it still needs to be bonded with in some capacity. The way you can see if it's needed for Swipp, or for unlocking Hibden, or something like that. You can see those at a glance. The search options are convoluted and in some regards, you still have to scroll through everything, put in filters for stuff, it's a whole mess, honestly.

At a glance or a hover over is a quality of life thing that really needs to exist. When you have over a thousand familiars, with more constantly being dumped into your inventory daily, you can't sit around memorizing which ones need what, especially when you can only have a limited amount of dragons capable of maintaining the familiar on the daily. Quality of life options help keep people around, just saying.
Funn [img]https://imgur.com/VGxuHXT.png" alt="VGxuHXT.png[/img]
Funn

VGxuHXT.png" alt="VGxuHXT.png
Ooo now thats there's a coffee trinket we need coffee apparel!
Ooo now thats there's a coffee trinket we need coffee apparel!
QFXpYkj.png
The porcupines are SO CUTE [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The porcupines are SO CUTE
ddayzu6-3716bca0-859b-4eba-a416-91ee01b59e47.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngrUoKR6y.png
Awwww these familiars are so cuuuuuuute :3
Awwww these familiars are so cuuuuuuute :3
LEpJMnn.png hHi8SF1.png
fdUVIfW.png zl1ZGZ2.png
FR +1
avvie dragon
wishlist

under construction!!
I squealed when I saw this critter. Love forever [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/46376.png[/img]
I squealed when I saw this critter. Love forever
46376.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
Cool
Cool
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58