Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
me omw to ruin the local ecology to get these fams
me omw to ruin the local ecology to get these fams
UDp5HOz.pngforum_friendly_noodleverse.gifGek4MgE.pngezgif-3-304cb7f281.gifundefined.png
[quote]Delicate bat wing now has a low chance to drop from all woodland path enemies, and is no longer cockatrice exclusive.[/quote] YEEEEEESSSS! >:o I am released from purgatory! Thank you! Also I'm in love with the nightjar and dayjar~ ;_;
Quote:
Delicate bat wing now has a low chance to drop from all woodland path enemies, and is no longer cockatrice exclusive.

YEEEEEESSSS! >:o I am released from purgatory! Thank you!

Also I'm in love with the nightjar and dayjar~ ;_;
What is the joke or reference made in the description of the green banded shrimp? I don’t get it.
What is the joke or reference made in the description of the green banded shrimp? I don’t get it.
Trying to be more active - FR+2
[quote name="@MercuryShep" date="2022-08-04 23:35:50" ] What is the joke or reference made in the description of the green banded shrimp? I don’t get it. [/quote] I'm not one of the team so I can't say for sure but as an artist my assumption was that they were given the task of drawing this crab thing and then they got into it and during sketching they were like "This is way harder than I thought"
@MercuryShep wrote on 2022-08-04 23:35:50:
I'm not one of the team so I can't say for sure but as an artist my assumption was that they were given the task of drawing this crab thing and then they got into it and during sketching they were like "This is way harder than I thought"
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
SPONGY SPINGY
SPONGY SPINGY
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
Bean Juice :0
Bean Juice :0
unknown.png
Good reason to go back onto Coli just to stay in that zone... got myself three new Familiars! Still need to get my hands on these new ones!
Good reason to go back onto Coli just to stay in that zone... got myself three new Familiars! Still need to get my hands on these new ones!
plague.gif
Thank you so much for this update, everything looks so good!
Thank you so much for this update, everything looks so good!
beastclantop.png
Now this I like! I’m so happy to see this!
Now this I like! I’m so happy to see this!
hc7MLaK.png
Oh but I will hug the Trumpet Porcupine
Oh but I will hug the Trumpet Porcupine
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58