Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 502 503
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2022-07-16 18:57:57" ] [quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2022-07-16 17:37:13" ] [quote name="Talonmaster" date="2022-07-16 17:04:24" ] Based on a FR dream I had last night Roundsey’s next raffle contains 5 very strange looking scrolls of renaming, called scrolls of glamorous renaming. The people who win the items gets to use the scroll to rename an item name or tooltip, or any text on the website completely. The people who win the scroll start messing up names of very popular items such as the light sprite and the community is not happy with the new unofficial changes. [/quote] light sprite renamed "SHINING BRIGHT HERE COMES THE GLITTER FORCE" imp scrolls are now "get rickrolled" eliminates are "i do .0000000000001 damage" unhatched eggs(all) are now "a rocky thing i found on the ground" all breed changes besides imps are now "i make your dragon look like something else" all sprites besides light are "i follow the dragon gods" the boolean is now "cheapest sparkling stinger you can find" the bone fiend is now "just a skeleton" the cog frog is "steampunk go brrrr" the skycat is "grounddog" golden idol is now "dull piece of metal" all other ks items are now "things from the distant past" all 2013 fest items besides sprites are "first fest items" [/quote] All mimic fams: "An object that may eat you" [/quote] Coatl: I'm a snake I'm a snake I'm a sneaky sneaky snake
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2022-07-16 18:57:57:
TsunamiVoid wrote on 2022-07-16 17:37:13:
Talonmaster wrote on 2022-07-16 17:04:24:
Based on a FR dream I had last night
Roundsey’s next raffle contains 5 very strange looking scrolls of renaming, called scrolls of glamorous renaming. The people who win the items gets to use the scroll to rename an item name or tooltip, or any text on the website completely. The people who win the scroll start messing up names of very popular items such as the light sprite and the community is not happy with the new unofficial changes.
light sprite renamed "SHINING BRIGHT HERE COMES THE GLITTER FORCE"
imp scrolls are now "get rickrolled"
eliminates are "i do .0000000000001 damage"
unhatched eggs(all) are now "a rocky thing i found on the ground"
all breed changes besides imps are now "i make your dragon look like something else"
all sprites besides light are "i follow the dragon gods"
the boolean is now "cheapest sparkling stinger you can find"
the bone fiend is now "just a skeleton"
the cog frog is "steampunk go brrrr"
the skycat is "grounddog"
golden idol is now "dull piece of metal"
all other ks items are now "things from the distant past"
all 2013 fest items besides sprites are "first fest items"
All mimic fams: "An object that may eat you"
Coatl: I'm a snake I'm a snake I'm a sneaky sneaky snake
Pretty tame, but Stormlight gets into serious trouble with literally *everybody else* and so all fandragons on site are removed. Even dragons that arent fandragons, but share the same name as a character, are removed (ex. My progen Shadowweaver is removed for having the same name as the She-Ra villan, despite having nothing to do with her)
Pretty tame, but Stormlight gets into serious trouble with literally *everybody else* and so all fandragons on site are removed. Even dragons that arent fandragons, but share the same name as a character, are removed (ex. My progen Shadowweaver is removed for having the same name as the She-Ra villan, despite having nothing to do with her)
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2022-07-16 19:00:04" ] Pretty tame, but Stormlight gets into serious trouble with literally *everybody else* and so all fandragons on site are removed. Even dragons that arent fandragons, but share the same name as a character, are removed (ex. My progen Shadowweaver is removed for having the same name as the She-Ra villan, despite having nothing to do with her) [/quote] Bro literally every dragon would probably be removed-
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2022-07-16 19:00:04:
Bro literally every dragon would probably be removed-
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
All familiars are furbies.
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-08-03 14:00:12" ] All familiars are furbies. [/quote] No, so much nope
Lunarduo wrote on 2022-08-03 14:00:12:
No, so much nope
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2022-07-17 17:18:36" ] [quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2022-07-16 19:00:04" ] Pretty tame, but Stormlight gets into serious trouble with literally *everybody else* and so all fandragons on site are removed. Even dragons that arent fandragons, but share the same name as a character, are removed (ex. My progen Shadowweaver is removed for having the same name as the She-Ra villan, despite having nothing to do with her) [/quote] Bro literally every dragon would probably be removed- [/quote] [color=navy]i'm assuming my weird Greek names like Kataigida or Vivliokyrios won't get in trouble :D
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2022-07-17 17:18:36:
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2022-07-16 19:00:04:
Bro literally every dragon would probably be removed-
i'm assuming my weird Greek names like Kataigida or Vivliokyrios won't get in trouble :D
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="Derealization" date="2022-07-16 18:58:59" ] [quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2022-07-16 18:57:57" ] [quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2022-07-16 17:37:13" ] [quote name="Talonmaster" date="2022-07-16 17:04:24" ] Based on a FR dream I had last night Roundsey’s next raffle contains 5 very strange looking scrolls of renaming, called scrolls of glamorous renaming. The people who win the items gets to use the scroll to rename an item name or tooltip, or any text on the website completely. The people who win the scroll start messing up names of very popular items such as the light sprite and the community is not happy with the new unofficial changes. [/quote] light sprite renamed "SHINING BRIGHT HERE COMES THE GLITTER FORCE" imp scrolls are now "get rickrolled" eliminates are "i do .0000000000001 damage" unhatched eggs(all) are now "a rocky thing i found on the ground" all breed changes besides imps are now "i make your dragon look like something else" all sprites besides light are "i follow the dragon gods" the boolean is now "cheapest sparkling stinger you can find" the bone fiend is now "just a skeleton" the cog frog is "steampunk go brrrr" the skycat is "grounddog" golden idol is now "dull piece of metal" all other ks items are now "things from the distant past" all 2013 fest items besides sprites are "first fest items" [/quote] All mimic fams: "An object that may eat you" [/quote] Coatl: I'm a snake I'm a snake I'm a sneaky sneaky snake [/quote] Tri-Color Scatter Scrolls: "A Fantastic Way To Waste Money!"
Derealization wrote on 2022-07-16 18:58:59:
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2022-07-16 18:57:57:
TsunamiVoid wrote on 2022-07-16 17:37:13:
Talonmaster wrote on 2022-07-16 17:04:24:
Based on a FR dream I had last night
Roundsey’s next raffle contains 5 very strange looking scrolls of renaming, called scrolls of glamorous renaming. The people who win the items gets to use the scroll to rename an item name or tooltip, or any text on the website completely. The people who win the scroll start messing up names of very popular items such as the light sprite and the community is not happy with the new unofficial changes.
light sprite renamed "SHINING BRIGHT HERE COMES THE GLITTER FORCE"
imp scrolls are now "get rickrolled"
eliminates are "i do .0000000000001 damage"
unhatched eggs(all) are now "a rocky thing i found on the ground"
all breed changes besides imps are now "i make your dragon look like something else"
all sprites besides light are "i follow the dragon gods"
the boolean is now "cheapest sparkling stinger you can find"
the bone fiend is now "just a skeleton"
the cog frog is "steampunk go brrrr"
the skycat is "grounddog"
golden idol is now "dull piece of metal"
all other ks items are now "things from the distant past"
all 2013 fest items besides sprites are "first fest items"
All mimic fams: "An object that may eat you"
Coatl: I'm a snake I'm a snake I'm a sneaky sneaky snake

Tri-Color Scatter Scrolls: "A Fantastic Way To Waste Money!"
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
The Tidelord is added in the next Colosseum venue
A crossroads trade between Lightweaver and Shadowbinder offering Lightweaver in exchange for Hope is accepted
Flameforger's Festival's currency switched to Eternal Snow, and has the 2014 Thundercrack item table
Stormcatcher's quote changes to "I'm broke, please tithe..."
The site developers announce a partnership with Microsoft
The Earthshaker's account gets banned
The Tidelord is added in the next Colosseum venue
A crossroads trade between Lightweaver and Shadowbinder offering Lightweaver in exchange for Hope is accepted
Flameforger's Festival's currency switched to Eternal Snow, and has the 2014 Thundercrack item table
Stormcatcher's quote changes to "I'm broke, please tithe..."
The site developers announce a partnership with Microsoft
unknown.png
[quote name="OrionHexDev" date="2022-08-04 16:25:41" ] The Earthshaker's account gets banned [/quote] What did he do some cringey rock puns or something
OrionHexDev wrote on 2022-08-04 16:25:41:
What did he do some cringey rock puns or something
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
You can now find rotten unhatched eggs alongside the regular ones. They have absolutely no purpose except for annoying people who coli and scavenge. Also, you can’t hoard sell or list auction or CR.
You can now find rotten unhatched eggs alongside the regular ones. They have absolutely no purpose except for annoying people who coli and scavenge. Also, you can’t hoard sell or list auction or CR.
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 502 503