Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OLD account checking in
1 2 3
Oz is going to be worth an absolute fortune.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2022-08-03 17:29:13" ] Oz is going to be worth an absolute fortune. [/quote] Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better.
Cruelty wrote on 2022-08-03 17:29:13:
Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-08-03 17:34:33" ] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2022-08-03 17:29:13" ] Oz is going to be worth an absolute fortune. [/quote] Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better. [/quote] And the fact that he's a 6-digit with completely named offspring?? Man that's rare
Niceless wrote on 2022-08-03 17:34:33:
Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better.

And the fact that he's a 6-digit with completely named offspring?? Man that's rare
[quote name="KrazKitCat" date="2022-08-03 18:20:55" ] [quote name="Niceless" date="2022-08-03 17:34:33" ] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2022-08-03 17:29:13" ] Oz is going to be worth an absolute fortune. [/quote] Oh yeah, dragons with 2-digit names are considered glitch dragons as they can no longer be created (the minimum is 3 digits) and therefore are also extremely valuable, I've seen them around 8kg but it's give or take. Plus, it's a name referencing a popularly-known media (Wizard Of Oz), making it even better. [/quote] And the fact that he's a 6-digit with completely named offspring?? Man that's rare [/quote] definitely one of the most pricey dragons in that lair, aside from the two non-progen 4 digits.
KrazKitCat wrote on 2022-08-03 18:20:55:
Niceless wrote on 2022-08-03 17:34:33:

And the fact that he's a 6-digit with completely named offspring?? Man that's rare

definitely one of the most pricey dragons in that lair, aside from the two non-progen 4 digits.
Holy moly... you're gonna be so rich if you go through with selling

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy all the new things that have been added since you were last here :)
Holy moly... you're gonna be so rich if you go through with selling

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy all the new things that have been added since you were last here :)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Valhoon hello! that's a neat sight to behold, i've never actually seen a 4-digit... you could definitely make a lot of money from your dragons! even 6-digits are quite valuable. :-)

if you need any help or advice, you're welcome to message or ping me.
@Valhoon hello! that's a neat sight to behold, i've never actually seen a 4-digit... you could definitely make a lot of money from your dragons! even 6-digits are quite valuable. :-)

if you need any help or advice, you're welcome to message or ping me.
vintagefawn.png
*waves*
another oldie here. Was thinkin on selling a couple of mine as well
*waves*
another oldie here. Was thinkin on selling a couple of mine as well
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
I think they're worth giving to me, don't listen to the others.
This is a joke. obviously I don't want these dragons for free. They're too valuable.
I think they're worth giving to me, don't listen to the others.
This is a joke. obviously I don't want these dragons for free. They're too valuable.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
Just popping in to say, be sure to double check the worth of your dragons with the links provided here.
Sadly, there are A LOT of users that like to scam returning users out of old IDs/ old items.
Just popping in to say, be sure to double check the worth of your dragons with the links provided here.
Sadly, there are A LOT of users that like to scam returning users out of old IDs/ old items.
TOW2n3q.png
I would also like to say that keeping them around is not a bad idea either. You could definitely give them all makeovers and raise their value quite a large bit before selling. I would be especially cautious about selling Oz, as they appear to be your most valuable dragon.
I would also like to say that keeping them around is not a bad idea either. You could definitely give them all makeovers and raise their value quite a large bit before selling. I would be especially cautious about selling Oz, as they appear to be your most valuable dragon.
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
1 2 3