Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malzy's Art Shop! {T/G/USD}
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55
Yay! I'd like to order shaded full bodies of these chars, then, payment in treasure: [img]https://stygians.thesporkedken.com/images/images/1673.png[/img] [img]https://stygians.thesporkedken.com/images/images/1762.png[/img] Could you make a cute pose of the two of them? They're a couple.
Yay! I'd like to order shaded full bodies of these chars, then, payment in treasure:

1673.png
1762.png

Could you make a cute pose of the two of them? They're a couple.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Iss One spiky lad for you >:) absolute huge guy!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/994796957384048720/Iss.png[/img] @Arkonsel Sure thing! Would you like them in the first or second artstyle? Additionally, in total they'd come out to 9mt. Is that alright as well?
@Iss
One spiky lad for you >:) absolute huge guy!!

Iss.png

@Arkonsel
Sure thing! Would you like them in the first or second artstyle? Additionally, in total they'd come out to 9mt. Is that alright as well?
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
@Arkonsel Hey there! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] I dunno if you happened to see my last message due to maybe it getting buried, so I'll ask just this once more: Would you like them in the first or second artstyle? Additionally, in total they'd come out to 9mt. Is that alright as well?
@Arkonsel
Hey there! I dunno if you happened to see my last message due to maybe it getting buried, so I'll ask just this once more:

Would you like them in the first or second artstyle? Additionally, in total they'd come out to 9mt. Is that alright as well?
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Malzykins Oh whoops, didn't see the ping! First style please. :) and 9mt is fine!
@Malzykins Oh whoops, didn't see the ping! First style please. :) and 9mt is fine!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
Wonderful! Apologies for my own late response, but I had some Twitter comms I was juggling as well xP Now that those are finished, I will get started on yours right away!

Edit: Ah, rereading the original post, I must ask: One single image with the both of them, yes? I think that is what I originally took from it when I first responded, given the price I offered you, but I want to make extra sure!
@Arkonsel
Wonderful! Apologies for my own late response, but I had some Twitter comms I was juggling as well xP Now that those are finished, I will get started on yours right away!

Edit: Ah, rereading the original post, I must ask: One single image with the both of them, yes? I think that is what I originally took from it when I first responded, given the price I offered you, but I want to make extra sure!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Malzykins No worries, totally understand being busy! And yes, one image with both of them, please. :)

Do you want me to just send the treasure via mail if you don't like CRs?
@Malzykins No worries, totally understand being busy! And yes, one image with both of them, please. :)

Do you want me to just send the treasure via mail if you don't like CRs?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel CRs are much better preferred! Feel free to send whenever—before, after, or a little half-n-half [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
@Arkonsel
CRs are much better preferred! Feel free to send whenever—before, after, or a little half-n-half
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Arkonsel Finally finished! These two are very lovely, I enjoyed working on them! Hope you end up liking it, too! ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/1003885809172238417/Arkonsel.png[/img]
@Arkonsel
Finally finished! These two are very lovely, I enjoyed working on them! Hope you end up liking it, too! ^^

Arkonsel.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
LOVE IT! It's so gorgeous, thank you! Can I ask how much it would be in gems/would it be okay if I paid in gems?
LOVE IT! It's so gorgeous, thank you! Can I ask how much it would be in gems/would it be okay if I paid in gems?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55