Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] moodboards/themed collages
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@mynnthia Oh thank you! I prefer no repeat images!
@mynnthia Oh thank you! I prefer no repeat images!
potato.pngwisp.pngleaf.pngbenson.pngboo.pngecho.png
@mynnthia

excellent tysm!! i sent the payment ^^ no worries take ur time with it c:
@mynnthia

excellent tysm!! i sent the payment ^^ no worries take ur time with it c:
Wt1TDu5.png
@mynnthia

Ooh Zangetsu's one is perfect, thank you!

Can I ask you to remove the horn on Origin's one please? Thanks in advance!
@mynnthia

Ooh Zangetsu's one is perfect, thank you!

Can I ask you to remove the horn on Origin's one please? Thanks in advance!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus of course! here you go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/990983811024183326/1002832265195298857/Origin_moodboard.png[/img]
@Jaderannosaurus of course! here you go!

Origin_moodboard.png
@mynnthia Thank you, have a lovely week! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@mynnthia

Thank you, have a lovely week!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
[b]character name:[/b] jax [b]bbcode/image link(s):[/b] --- [b]theme/aesthetic/images:[/b] (optional) he owns a small dagger and he enjoys cups of tea. (but the photos on my collage are not perfect references for them.) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/928758353230962748/1003047018790395904/Screenshot_20210608-190640_Gallery.jpg[/img] [b]color scheme:[/b] rusty reds, black, brown, whatever else you feel fits :) [b]human features:[/b] yes ! [b]style:[/b] photo collage [b]notes (optional):[/b] i had this very rough idea for a character and slapped together a quick (pretty bad) photo collage for him a few months ago. i would like you to help me flesh out the idea with a better photo collage style moodboard. 60kt payment. let me know if you need more details / if order is confirmed and i will send ! for the hair, his hair is similar in style to the main (upper left) image, but is the same red color as the two pictures next to it. he has violet eyes. i hope that helps better make sense of the upper left corner images.
character name: jax

bbcode/image link(s): ---

theme/aesthetic/images: (optional) he owns a small dagger and he enjoys cups of tea. (but the photos on my collage are not perfect references for them.)

Screenshot_20210608-190640_Gallery.jpg

color scheme: rusty reds, black, brown, whatever else you feel fits :)

human features: yes !

style: photo collage

notes (optional): i had this very rough idea for a character and slapped together a quick (pretty bad) photo collage for him a few months ago. i would like you to help me flesh out the idea with a better photo collage style moodboard. 60kt payment. let me know if you need more details / if order is confirmed and i will send !

for the hair, his hair is similar in style to the main (upper left) image, but is the same red color as the two pictures next to it. he has violet eyes. i hope that helps better make sense of the upper left corner images.
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
@Desol hi there! id be happy to help you flesh out his character, though could you provide a list of tangible things associated with your character? rather than his appearance, if thats alright with you! i dont usually do faceclaims for ocs in my moodboards, but rather include images related to the characters themes, likes, setting, and vibes.

please send a cr whenever youre ready, and ill get started once im done with the orders above!
@Desol hi there! id be happy to help you flesh out his character, though could you provide a list of tangible things associated with your character? rather than his appearance, if thats alright with you! i dont usually do faceclaims for ocs in my moodboards, but rather include images related to the characters themes, likes, setting, and vibes.

please send a cr whenever youre ready, and ill get started once im done with the orders above!
Associations for Jax:
- warm tea
- calico cats / foxes
- travel / urban exploration
- knives, blades, lighters
- trash polka style tattoos
- you know those megalophobia pictures that make you feel like you're way too small? yea that vibe
- he's very chill, stable, tries to keep people safe. tries not to look too far ahead in life
>> i'm hinting that he's experienced violence / grief but is trying not to dwell on it
- visionary / artistic, like for example he's really good at improv stories, singing silly little songs, and painting

hope this works! let me know if you need more tangible things.
Associations for Jax:
- warm tea
- calico cats / foxes
- travel / urban exploration
- knives, blades, lighters
- trash polka style tattoos
- you know those megalophobia pictures that make you feel like you're way too small? yea that vibe
- he's very chill, stable, tries to keep people safe. tries not to look too far ahead in life
>> i'm hinting that he's experienced violence / grief but is trying not to dwell on it
- visionary / artistic, like for example he's really good at improv stories, singing silly little songs, and painting

hope this works! let me know if you need more tangible things.
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
please add me to your pinglist for more photo collage slots [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
please add me to your pinglist for more photo collage slots
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

can I be added to your general pinglist?
can I be added to your general pinglist?
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68