Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Freeze Status Effect in Coliseum
I was fighting Crowned Bone Priests and used Congeal, and froze a bone priest. This worked for two turns, then on the third turn it used light bolt, even though it still had the frozen icon. On the following turn, it was frozen and unable to act. Really strange!
I was fighting Crowned Bone Priests and used Congeal, and froze a bone priest. This worked for two turns, then on the third turn it used light bolt, even though it still had the frozen icon. On the following turn, it was frozen and unable to act. Really strange!
@Thrage I summon thee
@Thrage I summon thee
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ok, it happened again, this time with a Storm Seeker. Bleed ran out on the turn it happened this time, and it was just a Scratch. I'll let you know if it continuously happens and the conditions surrounding such happenings.
Ok, it happened again, this time with a Storm Seeker. Bleed ran out on the turn it happened this time, and it was just a Scratch. I'll let you know if it continuously happens and the conditions surrounding such happenings.
Ah, this is likely related to the bug involving being able to act while under the effects of Berserk.

Will add it onto my things to check today
Ah, this is likely related to the bug involving being able to act while under the effects of Berserk.

Will add it onto my things to check today
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Alright, I'm just gonna keep bothering you. Had an enemy dodge Congeal, and still get frozen.
Alright, I'm just gonna keep bothering you. Had an enemy dodge Congeal, and still get frozen.