Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1048 1049
@Zodiakey @razatharia [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b]Giogeth [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Classic x3 [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b]4475 [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Bilworper [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item= gold steampunk wings] [item=plasmpool hindcallouses][item=creeping mandible helmet] [item=lustrous mantle] [item=Black iron creeper] [item=sentry squawker][item=vivid wavehopper][item=vulpine lamp][item=tidelord seashell decoration] [b]Price:[/b] 2160 gems though you may need to check me on that (4th 5th and 6th mmm [color=transparent]NOTE TO BUYER: Send payment to THE ARTIST, not KalicoKat![/color]
@Zodiakey @razatharia

Mira's Mysterious Mixtures

Owner of Afamiliar:Giogeth
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Classic x3
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:4475
Afamiliar Species: Bilworper
Chosen Ingredient(s): Gold Steampunk Wings Plasmpool Hindcallouses Creeping Mandible Helmet Lustrous Mantle Black Iron Creeper Sentry Squawker Vivid Wavehopper Vulpine Lamp Tidelord Seashell Decoration
Price: 2160 gems though you may need to check me on that

(4th 5th and 6th mmm
NOTE TO BUYER: Send payment to THE ARTIST, not KalicoKat!
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Grimbo [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Peryton (wispwillow) [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=gilded crown] [b]Price:[/b] 450
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer

Owner of Afamiliar: Grimbo
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Trait
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant
Afamiliar Species: Peryton (wispwillow)
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Gilded Crown
Price: 450
pyramidia_by_featherblot-d9renlp.png
@Zodiakey @Razatharia [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Me [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] GLassbound Vul [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=earthshaker stone statue] [b]Price:[/b] Gems with discord discount, please!
@Zodiakey @Razatharia

Owner of Afamiliar: Me
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Trait
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant
Afamiliar Species: GLassbound Vul
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Earthshaker Stone Statue
Price: Gems with discord discount, please!
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
@Zodiakey @Razatharia [b]Rosie's Ravishing Raiments[/b] [b]Owner ID:[/b] MemeFish #504401 [b]Afamiliar ID:[/b] 5313 [b]Apparel name:[/b] Windbound Plumage [item=Windbound Plumage] [b]Apparel Complexity:[/b] Moderate [b]Price:[/b] 150g [color=transparent]NOTE TO BUYER: Send payment to THE ARTIST, not KalicoKat![/color]
@Zodiakey @Razatharia

Rosie's Ravishing Raiments

Owner ID: MemeFish #504401
Afamiliar ID: 5313
Apparel name: Windbound Plumage
Windbound Plumage
Apparel Complexity: Moderate
Price: 150g

NOTE TO BUYER: Send payment to THE ARTIST, not KalicoKat!
Untitled1723_20210913204638.png
[center][size=4][b]PAYMENT GOES TO THE ARTIST[/b][/size][/center] @pikammd Your total is 500,000 Treasure! Please send payment and the items to @Razatharia [b]by PM[/b] @Giogeth Your total is 2,160 Gems! Please send payment and the items to @Razatharia [b]by PM[/b] @Grimbo Your total is 450 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @Sourdeer [b]by PM[/b] @erevainsgirl Your total is 293 Gems! Please send payment to @Razatharia [b]by PM[/b] @MemeFish Your total is 150 Gems! Please send payment to @Razatharia [b]by PM[/b] [center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
PAYMENT GOES TO THE ARTIST

@pikammd Your total is 500,000 Treasure! Please send payment and the items to @Razatharia by PM

@Giogeth Your total is 2,160 Gems! Please send payment and the items to @Razatharia by PM

@Grimbo Your total is 450 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @Sourdeer by PM

@erevainsgirl Your total is 293 Gems! Please send payment to @Razatharia by PM

@MemeFish Your total is 150 Gems! Please send payment to @Razatharia by PM
tumblr_p1fp9nbq3a1udkln3o3_100.gif Birb-Autumn-Sig-Letters.png
@Zodiakey @Razatharia

Owner of Afamiliar: F10raAndFauna
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):Color
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: 7259
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Aurora Pangolin
Price: Mixed payment-82kt, 18g
@Zodiakey @Razatharia

Owner of Afamiliar: F10raAndFauna
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):Color
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: 7259
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Aurora Pangolin
Price: Mixed payment-82kt, 18g
platewing_sphinx.png
@F10raAndFauna You have to wait until you're pinged to place an order! You're on my 1-item MMM queue, but there are many people ahead of you, and you'll be pinged when your slot is up and you can put your order in <3 Sorry for any confusion
@F10raAndFauna You have to wait until you're pinged to place an order! You're on my 1-item MMM queue, but there are many people ahead of you, and you'll be pinged when your slot is up and you can put your order in <3 Sorry for any confusion
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
It's ok!
It's ok!
platewing_sphinx.png
I just wanted to let you know I changed my username from cartographic to harpyja, so you can update my Afamiliar ownership!^^ I couldn't find my old name on the spreadsheet.
I just wanted to let you know I changed my username from cartographic to harpyja, so you can update my Afamiliar ownership!^^ I couldn't find my old name on the spreadsheet.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[center]@KaichouKai Your total is 95 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@KaichouKai Your total is 95 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 1048 1049