Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Turns not all used properly
While I was gathering I noticed my turns disappeared quickly, I had just started and they dropped to nearly nothing in seconds and my partner noticed too. There was no way all 45 turns were used up, we noticed they drop more then the turns used. My partner (Nocturnesan) says he noticed them skip a bunch of numbers.
While I was gathering I noticed my turns disappeared quickly, I had just started and they dropped to nearly nothing in seconds and my partner noticed too. There was no way all 45 turns were used up, we noticed they drop more then the turns used. My partner (Nocturnesan) says he noticed them skip a bunch of numbers.
Hello @DiamondDustSky -- We checked our results and it looks like all of the turns were correctly used, although I'm sorry you could not see what you received! I suspect that what happened is that the new Gathering refactor page allows you to double click the button, which causes 2 turns to be used but only 1 result to be displayed. So if you are rapidly clicking the button turns may appear to drop fast and you will not see the results properly.

We will look into correcting this so you can't accidentally skip seeing the results of a turn.
Hello @DiamondDustSky -- We checked our results and it looks like all of the turns were correctly used, although I'm sorry you could not see what you received! I suspect that what happened is that the new Gathering refactor page allows you to double click the button, which causes 2 turns to be used but only 1 result to be displayed. So if you are rapidly clicking the button turns may appear to drop fast and you will not see the results properly.

We will look into correcting this so you can't accidentally skip seeing the results of a turn.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hopefully it was that, cause my partner saw it went down 2-3 times at a click and I blinked and they were gone. lol
Hopefully it was that, cause my partner saw it went down 2-3 times at a click and I blinked and they were gone. lol
@Mutron
Just adding to this, I'm 95% sure it was this way before the refactor as well! I remember doing this quite often until I learned to only press once
Not sure if it's important but just in case c:
@Mutron
Just adding to this, I'm 95% sure it was this way before the refactor as well! I remember doing this quite often until I learned to only press once
Not sure if it's important but just in case c:
image20.jpg