Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2022
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40
thank you sm for skins always being in stock now!!
thank you sm for skins always being in stock now!!
[quote name="Neffi" date="2022-07-24 06:38:59" ] There are two skins credited to dreamingcity and none to MythicalViper. Is one of them not credited correctly? Happy Thundercrack Carnivale though, love the new Joxar art and the update :D [/quote] Checking the submissions thread, looks like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3151337/2#post_51693639]voltvolley blitz[/url] is MythicalViper's and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3151337/10#post_51781298]Coaxial Kirin[/url] is dreamingcity's, so the former is the one that needs correcting.
Neffi wrote on 2022-07-24 06:38:59:
There are two skins credited to dreamingcity and none to MythicalViper. Is one of them not credited correctly?

Happy Thundercrack Carnivale though, love the new Joxar art and the update :D
Checking the submissions thread, looks like voltvolley blitz is MythicalViper's and Coaxial Kirin is dreamingcity's, so the former is the one that needs correcting.
Wz3MG4S.png
Joxar looks awesome and I love the skins!!
A bit of feedback tho: the location of the number of festival currency you have feels VERY washed out, I almost couldn't see it, it feels tiny and Joxar kinda "hides it". Making Joxar's art a bit smaller so there's no overlap would probably do wonders!

Everything feels wayyy too busy too (what's with the purple bars? They aren't needed OTL), it's a color mess and it's sort of giving me a killer headache ;-; It'd be cool of skins and items were on separate tabs or something, as it is I'll have to spend as little time as possible on the festive favort stall. I really hope the other shops aren't stylized like this.

Also, will we get no more dom discounts on skins? that's a shame.
Joxar looks awesome and I love the skins!!
A bit of feedback tho: the location of the number of festival currency you have feels VERY washed out, I almost couldn't see it, it feels tiny and Joxar kinda "hides it". Making Joxar's art a bit smaller so there's no overlap would probably do wonders!

Everything feels wayyy too busy too (what's with the purple bars? They aren't needed OTL), it's a color mess and it's sort of giving me a killer headache ;-; It'd be cool of skins and items were on separate tabs or something, as it is I'll have to spend as little time as possible on the festive favort stall. I really hope the other shops aren't stylized like this.

Also, will we get no more dom discounts on skins? that's a shame.
I like the end to endless waiting for restocking, but am sad to see the Dom discounts end.

Happy TCC everyone!
I like the end to endless waiting for restocking, but am sad to see the Dom discounts end.

Happy TCC everyone!
UYU9v2z.jpg
Do Lightning get dom discount in Festive Favors or is it like. Static for everyone :x Massive yikes if the latter tbh
Do Lightning get dom discount in Festive Favors or is it like. Static for everyone :x Massive yikes if the latter tbh
Scribble_Banner.png
Would be nice if you can see if the skin is in your hoard or equipped like normal
Would be nice if you can see if the skin is in your hoard or equipped like normal
underskrift-geo.png
Just adding to the reports that one of the skin previews is broken and I got no sprockets from digging OR Arlo, which hopefully will get fixed soon.

I would also be pretty sad if the dom discounts do not apply for the festival skins anymore, since it's a big part of dom culture to support each flight for their festival week.

Figure that most of this is just growing pains and I'm not angry, but I wanted to voice concerns!
Just adding to the reports that one of the skin previews is broken and I got no sprockets from digging OR Arlo, which hopefully will get fixed soon.

I would also be pretty sad if the dom discounts do not apply for the festival skins anymore, since it's a big part of dom culture to support each flight for their festival week.

Figure that most of this is just growing pains and I'm not angry, but I wanted to voice concerns!
nNxirvT.gifHSdjdFR.gif7y2yiE2.gifLkUshID.gifTvGyETb.gif
No mirror skins? [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
No mirror skins?
crack fest
crack fest
phrogfinal.png
[center]The lightning dom discount doesn't apply to skins/accents being sold by Joxar? ----- Happy Thundercrack Carnivale and Joxar yassification day [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41023450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/410235/41023450_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
The lightning dom discount doesn't apply to skins/accents being sold by Joxar?

Happy Thundercrack Carnivale and Joxar yassification day

41023450_350.png
PinR1.png
yI8DMou.pngdEe2UrM.png
fkWjutW.png4ogWlJU.png

aaUHYLp.png6OezIjj.png
nWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40