Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vigilo - closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
  • Link To Character: Hikaru
  • Type of Commission: Halfbody
  • Pose: Something mystical?
  • Misc: Everything should be listed on the collage reference piece in her toyhou.se. It's the most accurate right now. She's a very powerful Mage as well as the Dragon Sage. She's very curvy and tall, seductive and logical. Her hair is almost always in a pony tail and while in pony tail, it reaches her knees.
  • Payment Type: Gems
  • Link To Character: Hikaru
  • Type of Commission: Halfbody
  • Pose: Something mystical?
  • Misc: Everything should be listed on the collage reference piece in her toyhou.se. It's the most accurate right now. She's a very powerful Mage as well as the Dragon Sage. She's very curvy and tall, seductive and logical. Her hair is almost always in a pony tail and while in pony tail, it reaches her knees.
  • Payment Type: Gems
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@SisComKnight
@Nalabyte

Both of you added! I'll send a PM with info soon~
@SisComKnight
@Nalabyte

Both of you added! I'll send a PM with info soon~
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
And that's it! All slots are filled~ for future reference, I'm hoping to have all five of these done before June 2nd. I have one week of school remaining, and I may have to travel soon after June starts, so hopefully I can get all of these done by then!!!
And that's it! All slots are filled~ for future reference, I'm hoping to have all five of these done before June 2nd. I have one week of school remaining, and I may have to travel soon after June starts, so hopefully I can get all of these done by then!!!
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Nooooo I missed it orz
Nooooo I missed it orz
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@lykkhora Its perfectly alright!! No need to worry haha~
@lykkhora Its perfectly alright!! No need to worry haha~
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
@Nalabyte

I know I should've asked this earlier... but are you still interested in your slot? Sorry aha
@Nalabyte

I know I should've asked this earlier... but are you still interested in your slot? Sorry aha
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
@aesuji

I am! :D
@aesuji

I am! :D
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
[center][font=times][size=7]Updates and Notice Log[/size] [emoji=cat 3 size=1] Meant to update this much earlier... adding this as a notice that I may be opening soon!!! [/center] ----- ----- [b]|| Update 001[/b] [indent]Slots no longer allow two separate pieces to be ordered, was much too overwhelming and time consuming,, [/indent] [b]|| Update 002[/b] [indent]Front page updated slightly, code made cleaner, rules changed slightly.[/indent] [b]|| Update 003[/b] [indent]Order form changed slightly, may undergo further changes.[/indent] [b]|| Update 004[/b] [indent]Comm examples updated, debating on removing fullbody choice and replacing it with something I can actually do...[/indent] ----- ----- [b]|| Notice 001[/b] [indent]Planning on opening sometime in August/September depending on school workload! May change with notice-- pinglist will be notified three-four days before opening.[/indent] [b]|| Notice 002[/b] [indent]Prices shifting drastically- figuring out what I find desirable in the meantime.[/indent] [b]|| Notice 003[/b] [indent]Non-humanoid/human creatures are no longer allowed as fullbody orders. I've been unable to focus on both humans and dragons/feral/etc and my abilities have really fallen off on them... please forgive me!!![/indent] ----- ----- [center][font=times]Sorry for the few months of silence! I've been busy working on personal and social stuff haha, but I plan on returning soon![/center]
Updates and Notice Log

Meant to update this much earlier... adding this as a notice that I may be opening soon!!!

|| Update 001
Slots no longer allow two separate pieces to be ordered, was much too overwhelming and time consuming,,

|| Update 002
Front page updated slightly, code made cleaner, rules changed slightly.

|| Update 003
Order form changed slightly, may undergo further changes.

|| Update 004
Comm examples updated, debating on removing fullbody choice and replacing it with something I can actually do...

|| Notice 001
Planning on opening sometime in August/September depending on school workload! May change with notice-- pinglist will be notified three-four days before opening.

|| Notice 002
Prices shifting drastically- figuring out what I find desirable in the meantime.

|| Notice 003
Non-humanoid/human creatures are no longer allowed as fullbody orders. I've been unable to focus on both humans and dragons/feral/etc and my abilities have really fallen off on them... please forgive me!!!

Sorry for the few months of silence! I've been busy working on personal and social stuff haha, but I plan on returning soon!

vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Hsisj ur artwork is so pretty! I wld love to commission u the next time u open! Pinging myself! @Falafela
Hsisj ur artwork is so pretty! I wld love to commission u the next time u open! Pinging myself! @Falafela
Falafela/Falaf
Art Shop
Wishlist Dragon
vistafestival_4.png
Would love to get pinged from you again! Your artwork is lovely and so smooth! I just love it[emoji=familiar heart size=1]!
Would love to get pinged from you again! Your artwork is lovely and so smooth! I just love it!
QDv44y9.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11