Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flecks of Greatness
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Yay modern flecks.
Yay modern flecks.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@IAmV I don't really grind the coli so idk which one is enjoyable lol
@IAmV I don't really grind the coli so idk which one is enjoyable lol
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

@Narconia

Ahh, okay. Since the grind in coli is horrific in general, it's often best to go based on the aesthetics you like and whichever one it feels like RNG is blessing you in. For me that is Blooming Grove--particularly at night--and it always seems like RNG is being nice to me there since every other fight I get a familiar. It's also the only one I ever get genes and eggs from despite the drop rate being the same for every other venue that has the same items.

I can also get through it quick since I run the Scratch/Eliminate combo, which just makes it ever so slightly more appealing.
@Narconia

Ahh, okay. Since the grind in coli is horrific in general, it's often best to go based on the aesthetics you like and whichever one it feels like RNG is blessing you in. For me that is Blooming Grove--particularly at night--and it always seems like RNG is being nice to me there since every other fight I get a familiar. It's also the only one I ever get genes and eggs from despite the drop rate being the same for every other venue that has the same items.

I can also get through it quick since I run the Scratch/Eliminate combo, which just makes it ever so slightly more appealing.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@IAmV ok thanks I might try that one.....my dragons are the scratch/eliminate combo as well.........but i paid to have them leveled so im still figuring it out roflol.
@IAmV ok thanks I might try that one.....my dragons are the scratch/eliminate combo as well.........but i paid to have them leveled so im still figuring it out roflol.
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

yesss I love flecks!
yesss I love flecks!
jack
he/him
[quote name="DobbyisFree" date="2022-07-18 22:41:46" ] ? ??? ????, ??? ????? ?????? ? ??????????? ????????! ? ???????-?? ????????, ??? ?????? ? ???? ?????????, ??????? ????? ???????? ?????????? ? ???? ?????? ?????? ??????! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53863937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538640/53863937_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] She's very beautiful
DobbyisFree wrote on 2022-07-18 22:41:46:
? ??? ????, ??? ????? ?????? ? ??????????? ????????! ? ???????-?? ????????, ??? ?????? ? ???? ?????????, ??????? ????? ???????? ?????????? ? ???? ?????? ?????? ??????! 53863937_350.png
She's very beautiful
@Strelka thank you! I love the way flecks look on Spirals.
@Strelka thank you! I love the way flecks look on Spirals.
New Inventory on the AH!
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO DOPE BRUH
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO DOPE BRUH
WgeCQsX.jpg
OH GOD, THIS GENE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS I CAN'T-
OH GOD, THIS GENE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS I CAN'T-
Woah this is so awesome, love the fact that flecks is now for abberations and modern dragons!
Woah this is so awesome, love the fact that flecks is now for abberations and modern dragons!
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38