Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 Den cleanout (8 dragons left)
1 2
I really like the turquoise / chocolate / carmine guy! Would a mixed payment of 25g and 25kT work?
I really like the turquoise / chocolate / carmine guy! Would a mixed payment of 25g and 25kT work?
8qQHANe.png
@Seteth

Absolutely! I really like him too, he's very unique! Can't wait to see what you do with him. I'll send a CR!
@Seteth

Absolutely! I really like him too, he's very unique! Can't wait to see what you do with him. I'll send a CR!
littlemen.png Check out my sell tab! I guarantee there are always at least 15 dragons there and they are almost never more than 50g!
Still going!
Still going!
littlemen.png Check out my sell tab! I guarantee there are always at least 15 dragons there and they are almost never more than 50g!
Bup
Bup
Cleaned up bumps, also new bump
Cleaned up bumps, also new bump
Bump
Bump
Might make some new scries with the new gene oooh also, bump
Might make some new scries with the new gene oooh also, bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2