Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Nature Nest Rentals!]
1 2
I am a believer in having a system set for renting Nests! However I have no intention of annoying the creators with my wishes! (All love to those working hard on this site! <3)
Information
  1. - 5,000tr or 4g Per Nest!
  2. - I also do nest swaps! (You use mine and I use yours) but I may not always need your nest's element so please don't be mad if I decline.
  3. - Once you have sent over your pair, I will send them and their children back when the dragons have finished their process.
  4. - I'm not online 24/7, but I try my best to log on at least once a day
  5. - Don't fret if you find another nest that is online while I am not; I'm not gonna cry :)
  6. - I do breed my own dragons and some may already be rented. my nests are not always available so I will have a queue list on this post that I will edit as needed.
  7. - I will not accept your request till I have a nest that is open so neither of us have to worry.
  8. - your dragons will reside in my 'Blood' tab on the most recently created page (highest number when you request is accepted)
I hope my service is to your standard. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message or suggest an edit to my service!

Queue

I am a believer in having a system set for renting Nests! However I have no intention of annoying the creators with my wishes! (All love to those working hard on this site! <3)
Information
  1. - 5,000tr or 4g Per Nest!
  2. - I also do nest swaps! (You use mine and I use yours) but I may not always need your nest's element so please don't be mad if I decline.
  3. - Once you have sent over your pair, I will send them and their children back when the dragons have finished their process.
  4. - I'm not online 24/7, but I try my best to log on at least once a day
  5. - Don't fret if you find another nest that is online while I am not; I'm not gonna cry :)
  6. - I do breed my own dragons and some may already be rented. my nests are not always available so I will have a queue list on this post that I will edit as needed.
  7. - I will not accept your request till I have a nest that is open so neither of us have to worry.
  8. - your dragons will reside in my 'Blood' tab on the most recently created page (highest number when you request is accepted)
I hope my service is to your standard. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message or suggest an edit to my service!

Queue

[quote name="Halfbloodwolf" date="2022-07-11 15:33:51" ] I am a believer in having a system set for renting Nests! However I have no intention of annoying the creators with my wishes! (All love to those working hard on this site! <3) Information - 5,000tr or 4g Per Nest! - I also do nest swaps! (You use mine and I use yours) but I may not always need your nest's element so please don't be mad if I decline. - Once you have sent over your pair, I will send them and their children back when the dragons have finished their process. - I'm not online 24/7, but I try my best to log on at least once a day - Don't fret if you find another nest that is online while I am not; I'm not gonna cry :) - I do breed my own dragons and some may already be rented. my nests are not always available so I will have a queue list on this post that I will edit as needed. - I will not accept your request till I have a nest that is open so neither of us have to worry. - your dragons will reside in my 'Blood' tab on the most recently created page (highest number when you request is accepted) I hope my service is to your standard. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message or suggest an edit to my service! Queue [/quote]
Halfbloodwolf wrote on 2022-07-11 15:33:51:

Information

- 5,000tr or 4g Per Nest!
- I also do nest swaps! (You use mine and I use yours) but I may not always need your nest's element so please don't be mad if I decline.
- Once you have sent over your pair, I will send them and their children back when the dragons have finished their process.
- I'm not online 24/7, but I try my best to log on at least once a day
- Don't fret if you find another nest that is online while I am not; I'm not gonna cry :)
- I do breed my own dragons and some may already be rented. my nests are not always available so I will have a queue list on this post that I will edit as needed.
- I will not accept your request till I have a nest that is open so neither of us have to worry.
- your dragons will reside in my 'Blood' tab on the most recently created page (highest number when you request is accepted)

Queue
Bonjour! @Halfbloodwolf I am interested in renting a nest for these two [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78669190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786692/78669190_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71100495][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711005/71100495_350.png[/img][/url] Ill be doing the 4g method
Bonjour! @Halfbloodwolf

I am interested in renting a nest for these two

78669190_350.png

71100495_350.png

Ill be doing the 4g method
4.png DRINK YOUR WATER4.png
He/Him
@JeanPolnareff sounds good! I currently have 1 open nest so send em over whenever and I'll sent them up immediately :)
@JeanPolnareff sounds good! I currently have 1 open nest so send em over whenever and I'll sent them up immediately :)

@JeanPolnareff They are in the nest now and have had 2 eggs together :)

@JeanPolnareff They are in the nest now and have had 2 eggs together :)
id check your messages real quick mon ami!

@Halfbloodwolf
id check your messages real quick mon ami!

@Halfbloodwolf
4.png DRINK YOUR WATER4.png
He/Him
@Halfbloodwolf Hi!! Would you happen to have two nests open? :0 I can pay in gems or treasure, your choice-- and also have several ice nests open if you'd like to nest swap!
@Halfbloodwolf Hi!! Would you happen to have two nests open? :0 I can pay in gems or treasure, your choice-- and also have several ice nests open if you'd like to nest swap!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@dinguschi hello! Sorry for the late reply. I currently have one nest open and should have a second one open by tomorrow! I prefer gems but I am ok with either form of payment as long as it suits you :)
@dinguschi hello! Sorry for the late reply. I currently have one nest open and should have a second one open by tomorrow! I prefer gems but I am ok with either form of payment as long as it suits you :)
@Halfbloodwolf Sorry for the late response in turn!! I'll send some CRs over right away, but if you can't take one or either of them please feel free to cancel them! No worries either way. :)
@Halfbloodwolf Sorry for the late response in turn!! I'll send some CRs over right away, but if you can't take one or either of them please feel free to cancel them! No worries either way. :)
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@dinguschi No worries! I can do both however I only have one nest open currently so I'll be able to do the 2nd pair a day or two later than the first pair when a nest opens up :)
@dinguschi No worries! I can do both however I only have one nest open currently so I'll be able to do the 2nd pair a day or two later than the first pair when a nest opens up :)
1 2