Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | dead monsters still getting turns
I had a look around the forum and didn't see this anywhere, so hopefully I'm not bothering anyone with a known error here!

while there have been a lot of improvements with ironing out the kinks in coliseum, I've spotted that one bug is still in effect: Sometimes, after a monster dies, the turn based system still believes that the monster is in play, and as such I've gotten caught a couple of times by the game simply STOPPING because it's waiting for a DEAD monster to take it's turn... which obviously it won't, meaning the match has to either stay in limbo or I have to accept the disconnect penalty.

turnsystemerror_zps7989aacc.png

...also, on the offchance that this thread does get noticed, just a tiny user suggestion that maybe the coliseum is a little hard right now? I have two lv7 dragons with a defence buffing spell and an attack buffing spell and also a might fragment equipped, and the odds of me being able to defeat a single round of enemies in the lv 7-8 area is honestly still very low indeed, never mind consecutive matches. It could simply be that I'm not very good at it of course, but with a mirror dragon and a guardian dragon it seems like, short of the aforementioned buffering spells, if just hitting the enemy isn't working, my dragons probably aren't strong enough for the enemies in that area.

Nonetheless thanks for all your hard work so far, admins!

Oh also, anyone else getting this problem? It might be good if people add their own experiences here too so they're all in one place~
I had a look around the forum and didn't see this anywhere, so hopefully I'm not bothering anyone with a known error here!

while there have been a lot of improvements with ironing out the kinks in coliseum, I've spotted that one bug is still in effect: Sometimes, after a monster dies, the turn based system still believes that the monster is in play, and as such I've gotten caught a couple of times by the game simply STOPPING because it's waiting for a DEAD monster to take it's turn... which obviously it won't, meaning the match has to either stay in limbo or I have to accept the disconnect penalty.

turnsystemerror_zps7989aacc.png

...also, on the offchance that this thread does get noticed, just a tiny user suggestion that maybe the coliseum is a little hard right now? I have two lv7 dragons with a defence buffing spell and an attack buffing spell and also a might fragment equipped, and the odds of me being able to defeat a single round of enemies in the lv 7-8 area is honestly still very low indeed, never mind consecutive matches. It could simply be that I'm not very good at it of course, but with a mirror dragon and a guardian dragon it seems like, short of the aforementioned buffering spells, if just hitting the enemy isn't working, my dragons probably aren't strong enough for the enemies in that area.

Nonetheless thanks for all your hard work so far, admins!

Oh also, anyone else getting this problem? It might be good if people add their own experiences here too so they're all in one place~
I'm getting the same problem in the lv4-6 fight area as well.It usually happens to me when the enemy dies from bleeding. I've also had it happen with one of my downed dragons in a fight before.
I'm getting the same problem in the lv4-6 fight area as well.It usually happens to me when the enemy dies from bleeding. I've also had it happen with one of my downed dragons in a fight before.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
Same happened to me but in the 4th area :/ I finally won and it stopped, waiting for the dead enemy >< And got a penalty for disconnecting :/

Also I aggree the jump the 3rd area is pretty high, I had a really hard time beating those monsters.
Same happened to me but in the 4th area :/ I finally won and it stopped, waiting for the dead enemy >< And got a penalty for disconnecting :/

Also I aggree the jump the 3rd area is pretty high, I had a really hard time beating those monsters.
This one, so far, has been eluding us. We&#039;re having quite a bit of trouble reproducing it on our end to analyze it. For now, we&#039;ll be gathering all information on this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=16218&p=mb

Thank you, everyone!
This one, so far, has been eluding us. We&#039;re having quite a bit of trouble reproducing it on our end to analyze it. For now, we&#039;ll be gathering all information on this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=16218&p=mb

Thank you, everyone!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer