Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Couldn't be me explaining in a really panicky way that I'm not into transforming an entire humanoid into an animal, I just. Really, really like animal ears sometimes. Porcelain Ezreal is a cute catdude. I just wanna pet them ears man.
Couldn't be me explaining in a really panicky way that I'm not into transforming an entire humanoid into an animal, I just. Really, really like animal ears sometimes. Porcelain Ezreal is a cute catdude. I just wanna pet them ears man.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I made crab rangoons and all of them have been eaten i am so happy
I made crab rangoons and all of them have been eaten i am so happy
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ok, so she upset the groundskeeper/nightwatchlady/security at an arena. I really don’t know why this got to here though. You don’t just decide you don’t like the person whose job is literally doing all the chores around a place and therefore make it your priority to upset them on purpose??? No it doesn’t matter that they’re from the peninsula, you can’t just decide you’re essentially going to make their day bad for ***** and giggles. Yet, as a sibling I’m supposed to take her side? Sure everyone was an idiot... after she started the dang thing. I wish she’d stop wanting to annoy random people like this. Like just let them do their jobs and maybe we can all be chill?
Ok, so she upset the groundskeeper/nightwatchlady/security at an arena. I really don’t know why this got to here though. You don’t just decide you don’t like the person whose job is literally doing all the chores around a place and therefore make it your priority to upset them on purpose??? No it doesn’t matter that they’re from the peninsula, you can’t just decide you’re essentially going to make their day bad for ***** and giggles. Yet, as a sibling I’m supposed to take her side? Sure everyone was an idiot... after she started the dang thing. I wish she’d stop wanting to annoy random people like this. Like just let them do their jobs and maybe we can all be chill?
My dog is currently snoring like a freight train, and she’s less than twenty pounds.
My dog is currently snoring like a freight train, and she’s less than twenty pounds.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
if high school easy and best time of life why sad and cry all the time
if high school easy and best time of life why sad and cry all the time
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
I want a cool star on my profile, so ill start getting more posts by posting this thought here
I want a cool star on my profile, so ill start getting more posts by posting this thought here

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
The swelling was going down, and then that side bruised??? Now I have to deal with Swelling Pain 2: Electric Boogaloo.
The swelling was going down, and then that side bruised??? Now I have to deal with Swelling Pain 2: Electric Boogaloo.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I could crush him like an overcooked piece of rice.
I could crush him like an overcooked piece of rice.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
ohmygod run run literally run take off those heels and run are u kidding what the heck how did you survive this long
ohmygod run run literally run take off those heels and run are u kidding what the heck how did you survive this long
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Let's do some LORE!

Make a real interconnected lore thing!

OooooOoOoOOoO

*le inspiration*

What if...

my clan...

WAS A CROSSOVER BETWEEN FLIGHT RISING X FER.AL?!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

OKAY NOW TO MAKE THE THREAD-

oh wait

fe.ral-inspired world.

there.

NOW LET'S GO DO IT!!!!!!

LET'S GO MAKE AN AWESOME LORE THREAD!

*runs off into the night*
Let's do some LORE!

Make a real interconnected lore thing!

OooooOoOoOOoO

*le inspiration*

What if...

my clan...

WAS A CROSSOVER BETWEEN FLIGHT RISING X FER.AL?!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

OKAY NOW TO MAKE THE THREAD-

oh wait

fe.ral-inspired world.

there.

NOW LET'S GO DO IT!!!!!!

LET'S GO MAKE AN AWESOME LORE THREAD!

*runs off into the night*
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png