Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flecks of Greatness
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38
[quote]Of course, they have no gizzards to be affected by the power of the flecks.[/quote][emoji=owl size=1] I had to, I'm sorry, one of my favorite movies, it was fitting. Much love for this news, goes well with piebald if your lucky enough with the colors too.
Quote:
Of course, they have no gizzards to be affected by the power of the flecks.

I had to, I'm sorry, one of my favorite movies, it was fitting.

Much love for this news, goes well with piebald if your lucky enough with the colors too.
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
Oh wait this is super cool!!!
Oh wait this is super cool!!!
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
omg
omg
Yooo! These look so cool!
Yooo! These look so cool!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
yay new tert genes!
yay new tert genes!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I just saw flecks on a veilspun the other day and that it'd be cool to have it for other dragons too :) Good call, Flight Rising team!
I just saw flecks on a veilspun the other day and that it'd be cool to have it for other dragons too :) Good call, Flight Rising team!
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
sodosnake.png
I'd always hoped that Flecks would get expanded to modern breeds, as it's interesting and doesn't break the lineart, but I figured it would never happen. I'm glad to be wrong!
I'd always hoped that Flecks would get expanded to modern breeds, as it's interesting and doesn't break the lineart, but I figured it would never happen. I'm glad to be wrong!
FLECKS!!! I LOVE THEM
FLECKS!!! I LOVE THEM
32261_by_helixrockets-dave4o8.png
another tertiary for me to lovingly say i want to add to a dragon and then never do so! huzzah!!

I do like Flecks though, almost forgot it existed and thought this was a new gene though!
another tertiary for me to lovingly say i want to add to a dragon and then never do so! huzzah!!

I do like Flecks though, almost forgot it existed and thought this was a new gene though!
F4fc8q9.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38