Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to equip ability stone
When I go into the stats manager not only do I not get any messages about stat points (Not sure if that's what they're called, the points that allow you to increase your dragon's stats), but I'm also unable to equip any new ability stones, or any battle stones.

I currently have an ability stone in my hoard that I've been trying to put on my dragon (my dragon is the proper level and type, and I have the proper slot stone slot open), but the stones aren't showing up in the stats manager.

Not sure if this is a bug, or I'm having browser problems for some reason. I'm currently using FireFox as nothing is loading currently in Safari.

Thanks!
When I go into the stats manager not only do I not get any messages about stat points (Not sure if that's what they're called, the points that allow you to increase your dragon's stats), but I'm also unable to equip any new ability stones, or any battle stones.

I currently have an ability stone in my hoard that I've been trying to put on my dragon (my dragon is the proper level and type, and I have the proper slot stone slot open), but the stones aren't showing up in the stats manager.

Not sure if this is a bug, or I'm having browser problems for some reason. I'm currently using FireFox as nothing is loading currently in Safari.

Thanks!
Child of the Plague Mother
Can you please tell us the dragon you're attempting to equip to, as well as their level, and the ability you're trying to equip? Thanks!
Can you please tell us the dragon you're attempting to equip to, as well as their level, and the ability you're trying to equip? Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Sure!

I'm attempting to equip Vile Bolt to Renegaded who is currently level 5
Sure!

I'm attempting to equip Vile Bolt to Renegaded who is currently level 5
And I've run into the same problem with another ability stone.

I'm attempting to equip Sap to Marceline who is currently level 5
And I've run into the same problem with another ability stone.

I'm attempting to equip Sap to Marceline who is currently level 5
Can you do me a favor and check your Hoard entries for both of these abilities and let me know if they're sitting in stacks of 2?
Can you do me a favor and check your Hoard entries for both of these abilities and let me know if they're sitting in stacks of 2?
Flight Rising Developer
I was actually able to find a way to fix it. Oddly enough it all loads works fine on my phone, just not my actual computer. A little strange, but if it works!

And if I remember correctly they weren't in stacks of 2.

But I really want to thank you guys for looking into this! Everything works really well in Safari, but just from my phone and not my computer XD Luckily aside from this issue Firefox loads everything except the stones on my computer, but I'm getting more options in it than I was last night so it looks like that might be resolved as well.
I was actually able to find a way to fix it. Oddly enough it all loads works fine on my phone, just not my actual computer. A little strange, but if it works!

And if I remember correctly they weren't in stacks of 2.

But I really want to thank you guys for looking into this! Everything works really well in Safari, but just from my phone and not my computer XD Luckily aside from this issue Firefox loads everything except the stones on my computer, but I'm getting more options in it than I was last night so it looks like that might be resolved as well.
I hope the post bumps this...I'm having a similar issue with an ability stone.

I'm trying to equip Pestilent Slash to Milkshakes. Required level is 5, I only have me in my Hoard, and Milkshakes is level 6.

I've included a couple screen shots.

imgur.com/03CtBuH.jpg
imgur.com/7iqCDYx.jpg

I'm trying to equip Pestilent Slash to Milkshakes. Required level is 5, I only have me in my Hoard, and Milkshakes is level 6.

imgur.com/03CtBuH.jpg
imgur.com/7iqCDYx.jpg
[quote name="Speedie" date="2013-06-12 05:19:21" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=19367#49769"]I hope the post bumps this...I'm having a similar issue with an ability stone. I'm trying to equip Pestilent Slash to Milkshakes. Required level is 5, I only have me in my Hoard, and Milkshakes is level 6. I've included a couple screen shots. imgur.com/03CtBuH.jpg imgur.com/7iqCDYx.jpg [/quote] @Speedie: You're trying to put Pestilent Slash into an Augment stone slot, which will not work because it's an ability.

imgur.com/03CtBuH.jpg
imgur.com/7iqCDYx.jpg

@Speedie:
You're trying to put Pestilent Slash into an Augment stone slot, which will not work because it's an ability.
Flight Rising Developer