Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fresh Snapper Hatchlings!
1 2 3
OP has been updated with two babies and the last kiddos have been swept out the door.
OP has been updated with two babies and the last kiddos have been swept out the door.
[emoji=snapper size=1]
Cotton Candy baby has been sold, just one to go!

Just a reminder that I'm willing to take offers in Gems as well for any of the sales babies. :)

I think I'm going to be putting a more formal nest thread together as I get my breeding pairs nailed down. Most of them are Snappers, but I've got a few others that I'm really enjoying the results of.

Though no one has responded publicly, thank you for the DMs on how the modern sales culture has changed! I really haven't been around FR since 2015, so that's been a big help.
Cotton Candy baby has been sold, just one to go!

Just a reminder that I'm willing to take offers in Gems as well for any of the sales babies. :)

I think I'm going to be putting a more formal nest thread together as I get my breeding pairs nailed down. Most of them are Snappers, but I've got a few others that I'm really enjoying the results of.

Though no one has responded publicly, thank you for the DMs on how the modern sales culture has changed! I really haven't been around FR since 2015, so that's been a big help.
First post updated with today's hatches!
First post updated with today's hatches!
Got a few more Snappers hatching tomorrow, but the four in the OP are still available [i]right now[/i]. [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Got a few more Snappers hatching tomorrow, but the four in the OP are still available right now.
Babies posted! Even got a Primal eyes girl out of today's clutch, very nice.
Babies posted! Even got a Primal eyes girl out of today's clutch, very nice.
1 2 3