Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] 2-print Ado series
1 2 3 4
I have no hope of even remotely being able to afford any of this
But
May I get pinged lol?
I have no hope of even remotely being able to afford any of this
But
May I get pinged lol?
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@xMidnightMuse Sure thing! <3
@xMidnightMuse Sure thing! <3
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
[center][emoji=old parchment size=1][/center]
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Ping please!
Ping please!

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
def pinglist for me, and honestly i'd recommend no AB bc they almost always get like. instantly autobought lol (wrt ado auctions)
def pinglist for me, and honestly i'd recommend no AB bc they almost always get like. instantly autobought lol (wrt ado auctions)
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
Pinglist please :)
Are you up for trading them as well or only cash? :D
Pinglist please :)
Are you up for trading them as well or only cash? :D
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Pinglist please and thanks!!
Pinglist please and thanks!!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@Narif I’d be open to items like Eggs or Nagwaak (only looking for 1 copy and depends on how much it’s selling for? Idk - it’s been printed a few times now I think)

But gems are preferred!
@Narif I’d be open to items like Eggs or Nagwaak (only looking for 1 copy and depends on how much it’s selling for? Idk - it’s been printed a few times now I think)

But gems are preferred!
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@AWB I was hoping 50kg is just high enough that no one would snatch it up at that price point, but I'm also unfamiliar with the Accent scene. If ABs are usually snatched up even at THAT price, I'll leave it off.

Thanks for the input =D
@AWB I was hoping 50kg is just high enough that no one would snatch it up at that price point, but I'm also unfamiliar with the Accent scene. If ABs are usually snatched up even at THAT price, I'll leave it off.

Thanks for the input =D
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
1 2 3 4