Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muerti's Art Shop [OPEN USD]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Muerti Got my order figured out. Let me know if you can’t do any of that and thank you! Very excited to see the finished piece.

I would like to order a shaded halfbody of Zed! If it’s okay, I’d like him to be holding the full version of this rock shard he’s holding here, and I have some refs for what that would look like here. Zed’s made of wood, with a texture like this, but no pressure if you don’t want to add that in or do the full details! I know it’d be complicated.

Could I also get a blurry background added in? A dark, factory-ish setting would be good, but otherwise, feel free to do what you want!
@Muerti Got my order figured out. Let me know if you can’t do any of that and thank you! Very excited to see the finished piece.

I would like to order a shaded halfbody of Zed! If it’s okay, I’d like him to be holding the full version of this rock shard he’s holding here, and I have some refs for what that would look like here. Zed’s made of wood, with a texture like this, but no pressure if you don’t want to add that in or do the full details! I know it’d be complicated.

Could I also get a blurry background added in? A dark, factory-ish setting would be good, but otherwise, feel free to do what you want!
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii

Roger that! It will cost 9600 kt/gems.

I have a few questions. What emotion should he feel? Can his face be drawn as a flat mask or is it more rounded and human-like? What is the thing at the back around his head?
You want me to draw the character the same way as in the sketch right? :>
@Chimerii

Roger that! It will cost 9600 kt/gems.

I have a few questions. What emotion should he feel? Can his face be drawn as a flat mask or is it more rounded and human-like? What is the thing at the back around his head?
You want me to draw the character the same way as in the sketch right? :>
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@Muerti Emotion can either be neutral (like in the reference images) or concerned/scared, either is fine. His face is more like a flat mask, and I honestly have no idea what that thing on the back of his head is, ha. And please draw him different than how he was in the sketch! That was just a way for me to show size differences.

I’ll send the gems now!
@Muerti Emotion can either be neutral (like in the reference images) or concerned/scared, either is fine. His face is more like a flat mask, and I honestly have no idea what that thing on the back of his head is, ha. And please draw him different than how he was in the sketch! That was just a way for me to show size differences.

I’ll send the gems now!
AqaqXxe.png
@Drayners
Hello! I started Twitter, so now I can give you the link. I'd be happy for your support ^-^
https://twitter.com/Muerti5
@Drayners
Hello! I started Twitter, so now I can give you the link. I'd be happy for your support ^-^
https://twitter.com/Muerti5
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
lovely!! followed :))
lovely!! followed :))
Halfbody with blurry bg for Chimerii :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5HmpuH.png[/img]
Halfbody with blurry bg for Chimerii :>
L5HmpuH.png
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
FR slot open!
@24Finns
@MistyGold
@Storrie
@yumehisakawa
@VAEIIN
@Skiatha
@Smoothy
FR slot open!
@24Finns
@MistyGold
@Storrie
@yumehisakawa
@VAEIIN
@Skiatha
@Smoothy
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@muerti I'm interested in ordering a full body shaded image with a complex background with gems.

It would be of this character as a cub watching cargo being loaded onto a pre-industrial revolution era dock, boat or ship, maybe crouched beside a barrel or something so he's out of the way.

Does that sound ok?
@muerti I'm interested in ordering a full body shaded image with a complex background with gems.

It would be of this character as a cub watching cargo being loaded onto a pre-industrial revolution era dock, boat or ship, maybe crouched beside a barrel or something so he's out of the way.

Does that sound ok?
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant

Hi!
Before I give you an answer, I would like to clarify a few things about the order.
What does the character look like as a cub? Does it have less tails, is it missing a horn?
What do you think the pre-industrial revolution era dock, boat or ship looks like? Something like a wooden ship with masts? Send a couple images, please.

If the character is watching the loading of cargo, it means that sailors are supposed to be present in the work. Are they human or anthropomorphic creatures, monsters?
@Vagrant

Hi!
Before I give you an answer, I would like to clarify a few things about the order.
What does the character look like as a cub? Does it have less tails, is it missing a horn?
What do you think the pre-industrial revolution era dock, boat or ship looks like? Something like a wooden ship with masts? Send a couple images, please.

If the character is watching the loading of cargo, it means that sailors are supposed to be present in the work. Are they human or anthropomorphic creatures, monsters?
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@muerti

Ive drawn him as a cub once, though its not very good and i forgot his feathers. XD i imagine he'd have a shorter horn, shorter mane, and be more lion cub shaped, big paws and eyes ect. Same number of tails. (Note, you can crop a little bit of the character out of the frame if you want, he just has to be at least 75% visible)

Here's a few images:

In this setting, the sailors can be anything except robots! Its fantasy and historical so no advanced technology. Human, humanoid, anthro, monster, or magic big cats like him. There are human, faun, and harpy NPCs for example.
@muerti

Ive drawn him as a cub once, though its not very good and i forgot his feathers. XD i imagine he'd have a shorter horn, shorter mane, and be more lion cub shaped, big paws and eyes ect. Same number of tails. (Note, you can crop a little bit of the character out of the frame if you want, he just has to be at least 75% visible)

Here's a few images:

In this setting, the sailors can be anything except robots! Its fantasy and historical so no advanced technology. Human, humanoid, anthro, monster, or magic big cats like him. There are human, faun, and harpy NPCs for example.
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41