Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Why don't you friggin respect that I. DON'T. LIKE. HORROR. I. DON'T. CARE. IF. IT'. IS. "NOT THAT BAD". I. DON'T. LIKE. BEING. SCARED. NOT. EVEN. A. LITTLE.

Why is that SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!
Why don't you friggin respect that I. DON'T. LIKE. HORROR. I. DON'T. CARE. IF. IT'. IS. "NOT THAT BAD". I. DON'T. LIKE. BEING. SCARED. NOT. EVEN. A. LITTLE.

Why is that SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why do I feel guilty blocking people, even when I don't like them and they've hurt me, or my friend in this case...
Why do I feel guilty blocking people, even when I don't like them and they've hurt me, or my friend in this case...
mfw i need 3 final chambers for achievement but it just keeps giving us door maps
mfw i need 3 final chambers for achievement but it just keeps giving us door maps
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Artfight is so full it’s not even loading lmao
Artfight is so full it’s not even loading lmao
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Sunbreak let's goooo
Sunbreak let's goooo
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
ouchie
ouchie
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
im SO tempted to go out to get snacks rn
im SO tempted to go out to get snacks rn
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
I think we should all thank Sonic and Detective Pikachu for proving that live-action video game movies can be good.
I think we should all thank Sonic and Detective Pikachu for proving that live-action video game movies can be good.
VGxuHXT.png
i hope this server brings more fun to playing bedrock edition and isn't. like. terrifying
i hope this server brings more fun to playing bedrock edition and isn't. like. terrifying

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
IDK what it is about writing dark and/or angsty lore for dragons, but it really scratches an itch that I didn't know I had. Nearly all the dragons in my lair have some sort of disability or trauma in their lore... whoops?
IDK what it is about writing dark and/or angsty lore for dragons, but it really scratches an itch that I didn't know I had. Nearly all the dragons in my lair have some sort of disability or trauma in their lore... whoops?
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png