Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Skin/accent chests in scavenging?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Eulogy" date="2022-06-30 07:26:15" ] There [i]are[/i] people complaining about the announcement, I am only directing my comment at them, not at people asking for staff to give them more turns or chests (which I actually recommended people start a suggestion topic over so staff can consider giving chests or turns every time they make this error.) [/quote] I think people are actually complaining that there wasn't an announcement while the bug was active, only once it was fixed.
Eulogy wrote on 2022-06-30 07:26:15:
There are people complaining about the announcement, I am only directing my comment at them, not at people asking for staff to give them more turns or chests (which I actually recommended people start a suggestion topic over so staff can consider giving chests or turns every time they make this error.)

I think people are actually complaining that there wasn't an announcement while the bug was active, only once it was fixed.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Has anyone managed to grab chests through digging since the bug was reported as fixed? I have continued to dig and still have no chest drops. By now I usually have at least one after two days of digging with 18 turns. I'm starting to suspect it might not have been fixed.
Has anyone managed to grab chests through digging since the bug was reported as fixed? I have continued to dig and still have no chest drops. By now I usually have at least one after two days of digging with 18 turns. I'm starting to suspect it might not have been fixed.
@gemsandbones yes, it has been fixed. i got a chest yesterday.
@gemsandbones yes, it has been fixed. i got a chest yesterday.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Aequorin @Mutron

So are we going to get any form of compensation at all for our lost turns?
Even if it would be annoying to not get anything, it would at least be nice if you had the decency to give us a response and motivate why. Thanks.
@Aequorin @Mutron

Even if it would be annoying to not get anything, it would at least be nice if you had the decency to give us a response and motivate why. Thanks.
[quote name="SilverQuark" date="2022-06-30 09:50:32" ] @Aequorin @Mutron So are we going to get any form of compensation at all for our lost turns? Even if it would be annoying to not get anything, it would at least be nice if you had the decency to give us a response and motivate why. Thanks. [/quote] Hello @SilverQuark! I've forwarded your question to the development team, as neither Mutron or myself are empowered to make such a decision unilaterally. Thank you for your patience while this is reviewed, and for your understanding!
SilverQuark wrote on 2022-06-30 09:50:32:
@Aequorin @Mutron

Hello @SilverQuark! I've forwarded your question to the development team, as neither Mutron or myself are empowered to make such a decision unilaterally. Thank you for your patience while this is reviewed, and for your understanding!
Hello everyone, a quick update for you from [b]Site Status:[/b] [quote][b]Festival skin chests were in the scavenging pool until mid day on Tuesday rather than a digging pool.[/b] They have been returned to the digging pool and [b]we will be awarding players 15 additional gathering turns at rollover tonight[/b] so that everyone will have all of Friday to use them.[/quote] We apologize for the delays with this year's Brightshine Jubilee, and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience they've caused you. Thank you for your reports, for reaching out, and for being a part of [I]Flight Rising![/I]
Hello everyone, a quick update for you from Site Status:
Quote:
Festival skin chests were in the scavenging pool until mid day on Tuesday rather than a digging pool. They have been returned to the digging pool and we will be awarding players 15 additional gathering turns at rollover tonight so that everyone will have all of Friday to use them.

We apologize for the delays with this year's Brightshine Jubilee, and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience they've caused you. Thank you for your reports, for reaching out, and for being a part of Flight Rising!
thank you for the partial refund. i dont mind that it's only an extra 15 turns, i would have been surprised (but certainly wouldnt have complained) if we'd gotten the whole 45.

i wish everyone very good luck with their gathering turns. happy brightshine and thank you aequorin for the update
thank you for the partial refund. i dont mind that it's only an extra 15 turns, i would have been surprised (but certainly wouldnt have complained) if we'd gotten the whole 45.

i wish everyone very good luck with their gathering turns. happy brightshine and thank you aequorin for the update
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Thankyou!
Thankyou!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
This is an awesome step and at the risk of being off topic, it’s great that there’s communicating (as well as the refund for their mistakes) - it is very reassuring to know staff are listening and bugs aren’t always swept under the rug or patched without warning or explanation. Thank you staff and for also advocating a sitewide decision to the dev team for the benefit of the players! [emoji=sun size=1]
This is an awesome step and at the risk of being off topic, it’s great that there’s communicating (as well as the refund for their mistakes) - it is very reassuring to know staff are listening and bugs aren’t always swept under the rug or patched without warning or explanation. Thank you staff and for also advocating a sitewide decision to the dev team for the benefit of the players!
Thank you for Fixing and giving us extra Gathering turns, It gives us a better chance hopefully of getting one of these skins / accents. It would have been a shame if there was no chance of getting these beautiful skins ;_;

Thank you for Fixing and giving us extra Gathering turns, It gives us a better chance hopefully of getting one of these skins / accents. It would have been a shame if there was no chance of getting these beautiful skins ;_;

1 2 3 4 5 6 7