Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could plushify a breed...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Spiral bc I love them way too much, they're so cute with their big eyes and the babies are so freakin cute
Spiral bc I love them way too much, they're so cute with their big eyes and the babies are so freakin cute
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
depending on fabric, bane or gao. soft smooth gao would be little weird but I Need a little fluffy guy
depending on fabric, bane or gao. soft smooth gao would be little weird but I Need a little fluffy guy

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Gaolers, tundras, obelisks, especially the babes. All the squooshy, fluffy breeds haha
Gaolers, tundras, obelisks, especially the babes. All the squooshy, fluffy breeds haha
FR time +3
She/her
a mirror plushie, specifically stuck in the f-pose. it would look funny
a mirror plushie, specifically stuck in the f-pose. it would look funny
ghostie.png my son, he has been compressed
Abberations! If not them, I'd 100% go for spirals since they could be poseable if they were filled with those bean bag pellets.
Abberations! If not them, I'd 100% go for spirals since they could be poseable if they were filled with those bean bag pellets.
WEtoEVH.png
Baby banescale! It'd be like a cute parrot stuffed animal but with a longer tail.. and spikier.. and more scaley.. and not like a parrot at all but still very cute.
Baby banescale! It'd be like a cute parrot stuffed animal but with a longer tail.. and spikier.. and more scaley.. and not like a parrot at all but still very cute.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
baby snappers. They'd be perfect plushies
baby snappers. They'd be perfect plushies
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I would LOVE a gaoler plushie...

I'd be willing for a guardian or Skydancer plush, but Gaoler is number one purely because I am extremely biased and I just want a fluffy cuddle buddy ;v;
I would LOVE a gaoler plushie...

I'd be willing for a guardian or Skydancer plush, but Gaoler is number one purely because I am extremely biased and I just want a fluffy cuddle buddy ;v;

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
Spirals - I want a long noodle plushie ..
Spirals - I want a long noodle plushie ..
glower_shelf.png
coatl for maximum huggable chonk

spiral to wrap it around me
coatl for maximum huggable chonk

spiral to wrap it around me
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10