Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Skin/accent chests in scavenging?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ive only been jumping on FR to do my Digging in hopes of getting something because Im not going to have the time or treasures to get the full Festival Skins (a lot of RL issues going on, they take Priority over FR), Only to find out its been wrong this entire time D':

Please if possible, can we return the gathering turns? If I had known, I would never have gathered in the digging section. I always Scavenge, but the Post specifically mentioned Digging, so thats what I was doing :'(
Ive only been jumping on FR to do my Digging in hopes of getting something because Im not going to have the time or treasures to get the full Festival Skins (a lot of RL issues going on, they take Priority over FR), Only to find out its been wrong this entire time D':

Please if possible, can we return the gathering turns? If I had known, I would never have gathered in the digging section. I always Scavenge, but the Post specifically mentioned Digging, so thats what I was doing :'(
[quote name="Huntess" date="2022-06-29 01:57:21" ] Ive only been jumping on FR to do my Digging in hopes of getting something because Im not going to have the time or treasures to get the full Festival Skins (a lot of RL issues going on, they take Priority over FR), Only to find out its been wrong this entire time D': Please if possible, can we return the gathering turns? If I had known, I would never have gathered in the digging section. I always Scavenge, but the Post specifically mentioned Digging, so thats what I was doing :'( [/quote] YeahI have the same problem :( I was diggin since day one in the event and now it's all wasted because there was a bug...
Huntess wrote on 2022-06-29 01:57:21:

YeahI have the same problem :( I was diggin since day one in the event and now it's all wasted because there was a bug...
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
If it was just one day I would be more eh about it, but 3 days? That's a lot of turns...I was also digging and thinking I just had bad rng with chests (which happens often anyway). Since it took unusually long for his to be fixed, some bonus turns would be nice...
If it was just one day I would be more eh about it, but 3 days? That's a lot of turns...I was also digging and thinking I just had bad rng with chests (which happens often anyway). Since it took unusually long for his to be fixed, some bonus turns would be nice...
I also think a return of spent gathering turns would be warranted here. I spent 30 turns and didn't even think it was weird that no chests drop. Just thought I was unlucky (I mean, I am unlucky, I also got 0 chests today but at least there was a chance).
I also think a return of spent gathering turns would be warranted here. I spent 30 turns and didn't even think it was weird that no chests drop. Just thought I was unlucky (I mean, I am unlucky, I also got 0 chests today but at least there was a chance).
My gathering turns T - T I hope there’s some kind of compensation for it
My gathering turns T - T I hope there’s some kind of compensation for it
52249888457_5a6794a42c.jpg
so are we gonna get our gathering turns back :( its been several days of festival already and i wasted all my turns
so are we gonna get our gathering turns back :( its been several days of festival already and i wasted all my turns
I already wrote once in this thread but I'm so mad about this issue that I'll write again.

I agree with most of you that we should be compensated but I don't think we could get extra gathering turns in place. Maybe one of each skin chest that was supposed to drop could be nice I think? That way everyone would have the skins.

Although the issue is still there that there was a rather "event breaking" bug and barely any players knew about it because rng is usually sh*tty and I was like that too. Like "huh I guess I had bad turns this event" and then we get a status update that says that oops sorry we fixed a pretty big bug and then that's it.
That's the fix. And players are angry and no one cares appearantly because nothing has been stated by the staff. I'm beyond furious at this point and I'm pretty sure I won't really spend money on a site that is this neglectful.
I already wrote once in this thread but I'm so mad about this issue that I'll write again.

I agree with most of you that we should be compensated but I don't think we could get extra gathering turns in place. Maybe one of each skin chest that was supposed to drop could be nice I think? That way everyone would have the skins.

Although the issue is still there that there was a rather "event breaking" bug and barely any players knew about it because rng is usually sh*tty and I was like that too. Like "huh I guess I had bad turns this event" and then we get a status update that says that oops sorry we fixed a pretty big bug and then that's it.
That's the fix. And players are angry and no one cares appearantly because nothing has been stated by the staff. I'm beyond furious at this point and I'm pretty sure I won't really spend money on a site that is this neglectful.
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
They've refunded gathering turns in the past for prior things like this, or if updates take too long, things like that. It's surprising to me that they haven't refunded at least some gathering turns, as they usually do that the moment they realize the mistake was made and offer it once the update is made.

Communication is always the most frustrating thing because it isn't wholly transparent, but the event isn't over yet, so until then, we see what they choose to do. If, by the end, they do nothing, then it's pretty clear that in this case they did not see a reason to refund the turns (which would be... disappointing, to say the least, for a multitude of reasons).

Light's festival is one of the most important of the year because of the natural market it brings to the site, so again, it makes sense it would be refunded at some time, in some way - It just remains to be seen how they will do so. I do wish it would happen sooner than later, but, well, things happen.
They've refunded gathering turns in the past for prior things like this, or if updates take too long, things like that. It's surprising to me that they haven't refunded at least some gathering turns, as they usually do that the moment they realize the mistake was made and offer it once the update is made.

Communication is always the most frustrating thing because it isn't wholly transparent, but the event isn't over yet, so until then, we see what they choose to do. If, by the end, they do nothing, then it's pretty clear that in this case they did not see a reason to refund the turns (which would be... disappointing, to say the least, for a multitude of reasons).

Light's festival is one of the most important of the year because of the natural market it brings to the site, so again, it makes sense it would be refunded at some time, in some way - It just remains to be seen how they will do so. I do wish it would happen sooner than later, but, well, things happen.
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Wow, I had no idea, I usually scavenge but I always go to digging for fests.
Stings to lose almost half the event due to a bug.
Wow, I had no idea, I usually scavenge but I always go to digging for fests.
Stings to lose almost half the event due to a bug.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Cool, that's 45 turns down the drain. Staff, I understand that you guys are busy, but three days is quite a lot and no talk at all about returning any turns is rough. Usually you guys catch this much sooner and even then we've often gotten some turns back.

Could you guys please update us on this and seriously consider at least giving a portion of the lost turns back? The rng is already bad enough with getting chests, but finding out that it was impossible for 45 turns...
Cool, that's 45 turns down the drain. Staff, I understand that you guys are busy, but three days is quite a lot and no talk at all about returning any turns is rough. Usually you guys catch this much sooner and even then we've often gotten some turns back.

Could you guys please update us on this and seriously consider at least giving a portion of the lost turns back? The rng is already bad enough with getting chests, but finding out that it was impossible for 45 turns...
QdaBiJf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7