Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
its my birthday today,,
and i really want sonic,,
its my birthday today,,
and i really want sonic,,
like him please! >.>
Stop starting me on FLOODPLAINS DAGNABBIT!!!! ----- @Poglifee Happy birthday! [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Stop starting me on FLOODPLAINS DAGNABBIT!!!!
@Poglifee Happy birthday!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
There's a little beach like 30 mins from my house that's full of plants and is never crowded and I have to fight the urge to go there like. Every night. Especially cuz I don't wanna go alone but I'm not sure how many times I can convince my gf to come to this same beach just to look at cool rocks all day. Doesn't get old for me but I'm sure it would for her lol
There's a little beach like 30 mins from my house that's full of plants and is never crowded and I have to fight the urge to go there like. Every night. Especially cuz I don't wanna go alone but I'm not sure how many times I can convince my gf to come to this same beach just to look at cool rocks all day. Doesn't get old for me but I'm sure it would for her lol
JNgbpVq.gif
what the hell is going on with my wifi
what the hell is going on with my wifi
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
FOUND MY HAT :D
FOUND MY HAT :D
new baby new baby new baby new baby

his name will (hopefully) be apollo :))) he's a lil ginger kitty and he's so cute and aaaa I hope he'll be friends with odin!! i can't wait til i get to see him tomorrow!
new baby new baby new baby new baby

his name will (hopefully) be apollo :))) he's a lil ginger kitty and he's so cute and aaaa I hope he'll be friends with odin!! i can't wait til i get to see him tomorrow!
[quote name="Khraylen" date="2022-06-28 12:28:28" ] Stop starting me on FLOODPLAINS DAGNABBIT!!!! [/quote] Gotta play as Cleopatra or rush Great Bath @Khraylen Alternatively, rush Dam tech.
Khraylen wrote on 2022-06-28 12:28:28:
Stop starting me on FLOODPLAINS DAGNABBIT!!!!

Gotta play as Cleopatra or rush Great Bath @Khraylen

Alternatively, rush Dam tech.
didn’t notice that this movie wasn’t in english until almost 30 minutes in. i think i need to sleep.
didn’t notice that this movie wasn’t in english until almost 30 minutes in. i think i need to sleep.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
throwback to when i microwaved a stick
throwback to when i microwaved a stick
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I hope these meatballs come out alright. I followed a recipe that required no cheese or milk because I hate cheese. It smells good so far, so it will probably taste good, too.

We will see.
I hope these meatballs come out alright. I followed a recipe that required no cheese or milk because I hate cheese. It smells good so far, so it will probably taste good, too.

We will see.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg