Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 196 197
Oh, I forgot. I’m biromantic, but it doesn’t look like you have a button for that. Can I request one?
Oh, I forgot. I’m biromantic, but it doesn’t look like you have a button for that. Can I request one?
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Hey! Firstly, these are excellent! Though I am not one for labeling myself a lot, these work wonderfully for dragon bios and RP purposes. I have been working on redoing dragon bios to include these! Thank you fluffmoth and everyone else who has contributed to this!

Secondly, I'm not the best at pixel art, though I'll still give it another try later, as a general list and request (if anyone is up for it, that is, I would be thankful!), here are a few buttons I would love to see made:

Fandoms (as well as fitting symbols):
  • Fallen London (red candle perhaps?)
  • Warhammer 40k (Aquila may be the most fitting, if possible? Or solid dark color)
  • Pathfinder (letter P from the logo? Or a solid fill?)
  • Starfinder (Just fit the logo aesthetic for the tiny icon I suppose?)
  • Spore (milky way probably)

Occupations:
  • Medical/Healer
  • Coroner/Undertaker/Morician
  • Clan leader
  • Warrior
  • Librarian
  • Herbalist

Aesthetics:
  • Medieval/Medieval Fantasy (essentially the medievalcore without the -core at the end)
Hey! Firstly, these are excellent! Though I am not one for labeling myself a lot, these work wonderfully for dragon bios and RP purposes. I have been working on redoing dragon bios to include these! Thank you fluffmoth and everyone else who has contributed to this!

Secondly, I'm not the best at pixel art, though I'll still give it another try later, as a general list and request (if anyone is up for it, that is, I would be thankful!), here are a few buttons I would love to see made:

Fandoms (as well as fitting symbols):
  • Fallen London (red candle perhaps?)
  • Warhammer 40k (Aquila may be the most fitting, if possible? Or solid dark color)
  • Pathfinder (letter P from the logo? Or a solid fill?)
  • Starfinder (Just fit the logo aesthetic for the tiny icon I suppose?)
  • Spore (milky way probably)

Occupations:
  • Medical/Healer
  • Coroner/Undertaker/Morician
  • Clan leader
  • Warrior
  • Librarian
  • Herbalist

Aesthetics:
  • Medieval/Medieval Fantasy (essentially the medievalcore without the -core at the end)
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Hello! These are awesome and stumbling upon this post has prompted me to make my first ever forum post here just to compliment how cool this is and also for some requests if that's okay!

For Genders could I request Intergender and Internon? (Flags linked in the gender names).
Hello! These are awesome and stumbling upon this post has prompted me to make my first ever forum post here just to compliment how cool this is and also for some requests if that's okay!

For Genders could I request Intergender and Internon? (Flags linked in the gender names).
333073d40b32a41436e06fc82d43b59464727a41.png
tumblr_inline_nr3jt9oKJD1s7z3me_75sq.png
Doom . She/They . 27
mtHAEL4.pnghI3aYZo.png
tn0RSo5.pngBhKmTq7.png
Moth-eaten Mith Doll
Blackwing Croaker
Is there a red she/her button? I need it for one of my dragons.
Is there a red she/her button? I need it for one of my dragons.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I like these for the other pet-site links, has anyone made one for Pixel Cat's End yet? (or is anyone able to) (edit- I also have the little pixel for it)
I like these for the other pet-site links, has anyone made one for Pixel Cat's End yet? (or is anyone able to) (edit- I also have the little pixel for it)
EpWxZgO.png
06xk8gV.png
J7D1quC.png
2VtxnMX.png
48507797_xvxDHcFp5YjXWGy.gif
Name is Atlas, calling me Fever is okay too. Ping me if you need me. Some things I do include but aren't limited to- sell 6th or later gen Naomi babs, rent out my nest slots when I have room, sell normal xxy/xyy dragons, and sell my services coli grinding + transmuting. (see here)
These are wonderful!

I'm not sure if anyone's asked for it yet, but may I request an NPD button?
These are wonderful!

I'm not sure if anyone's asked for it yet, but may I request an NPD button?
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
Could I possibly get a dream smp fandom button??
Could I possibly get a dream smp fandom button??
B192089E-133B-4093-9A99-1EB02BB4840A.png
Any Chance I can Get a Button for my New Lineage project?
" Troglodyte "
Any Chance I can Get a Button for my New Lineage project?
" Troglodyte "
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SFTHRzH.png[/img] @TheAlmightySei
SFTHRzH.png
@TheAlmightySei
7ntZZGM.png
Wn94zHr.png
zLwbKxI.png
jBEX2Bu.png
8bjiJH8.png

Lucian
Cy
Slega
nXPRVY2.png
6OWcfuH.png
Fwz5Jg7.png
VNmSPYf.png
o0PyiNc.png
arDReIy.png
ie1YVR1.png
ho3udoh.png
xUQG5rv.png
uLdE4J6.png
w0zVUsc.png
Thank You SO Much! This is Amazing! <3
This is even better than I knew it would be.
Thank you again.
<3
Thank You SO Much! This is Amazing! <3
This is even better than I knew it would be.
Thank you again.
<3
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 196 197