Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ppl who got shiny star early?
1 2 3 4 5
i think i got mine in like 4 months i think? i didn't know about the forums for the first month tho, so i guess it would be 3
i think i got mine in like 4 months i think? i didn't know about the forums for the first month tho, so i guess it would be 3
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I took a really long break (as in I haven't been active since 2014ish), so forgive the noob question... but how do you actually get one? I don't remember what the stars mean exactly!
I took a really long break (as in I haven't been active since 2014ish), so forgive the noob question... but how do you actually get one? I don't remember what the stars mean exactly!
Look… I lurked for years…
Look… I lurked for years…
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
Took a couple of months, didnt want to play a lot of forum games.
Took a couple of months, didnt want to play a lot of forum games.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
wow... i think i had gotten mine in a few months, due to all of the forum games and dragon threads i had replied to, but now i'm hardly active on here [emoji=imperial tongue size=2]
wow... i think i had gotten mine in a few months, due to all of the forum games and dragon threads i had replied to, but now i'm hardly active on here
Mine was so long ago, I have no idea. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Mine was so long ago, I have no idea.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
88286628.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
I uh... got mine a few months ago (last year, maybe?) after 7 years of playing. I don't post a ton.
I uh... got mine a few months ago (last year, maybe?) after 7 years of playing. I don't post a ton.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Do I have shiny star now? Anybody? Yes I do~

Anyway, it didn't take me too long as I'm on the forums a lot, I just never paid attention to whether or not I ever got it ~
Do I have shiny star now? Anybody? Yes I do~

Anyway, it didn't take me too long as I'm on the forums a lot, I just never paid attention to whether or not I ever got it ~
PlWSiOL.png
I think it took me less than a month or something. I was very active in my early days.
I think it took me less than a month or something. I was very active in my early days.
[quote name="@Noxious" date="2022-06-23 11:00:32" ] I took a really long break (as in I haven't been active since 2014ish), so forgive the noob question... but how do you actually get one? I don't remember what the stars mean exactly! [/quote] The stars are related to your number of forum posts! It takes 1000 to get the shiny star, if I'm remembering correctly. As for how long it took me to get mine... I think it was about six months after I returned from my hiatus (I hadn't posted much before that). I got kind of obsessed with the dragon share subforum.
@Noxious wrote on 2022-06-23 11:00:32:
The stars are related to your number of forum posts! It takes 1000 to get the shiny star, if I'm remembering correctly.

As for how long it took me to get mine... I think it was about six months after I returned from my hiatus (I hadn't posted much before that). I got kind of obsessed with the dragon share subforum.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
1 2 3 4 5