Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] ICE NEST
the person i was using as my go to ice nest has had their account locked (rip), so now i need another ice nest person [LIST] [*]open nest slot [b]needs to be ready on/around july 17th[/b] (the male i bought has age up + breeding cooldown) [*]i prefer collateral of some kind in exchange for you taking my dragons [*]i'm happy to do a nest swap - my water for your ice, if that's up your alley. otherwise just let me know your rate - food, treasure, art (we can discuss). (no gems atm i'm saving those) [/LIST] it should be for only one nest, but if for SOME REASON i don't get what i'm looking for with that first nest, i'll take my dragons back and contact you again the next time i need them bred (i don't expect you to hold them and feed them any longer than you need to) and for the heck of it - here's my project end goal. he's going to be a papa emeritus IV / impera album fandragon to go along with my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61544351]cardinal copia[/url] dragon [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=87&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=87&wings=104&auth=420ef3fb818db79ffea7d6e58a1a2a596175c511&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
the person i was using as my go to ice nest has had their account locked (rip), so now i need another ice nest person
  • open nest slot needs to be ready on/around july 17th (the male i bought has age up + breeding cooldown)
  • i prefer collateral of some kind in exchange for you taking my dragons
  • i'm happy to do a nest swap - my water for your ice, if that's up your alley. otherwise just let me know your rate - food, treasure, art (we can discuss). (no gems atm i'm saving those)

it should be for only one nest, but if for SOME REASON i don't get what i'm looking for with that first nest, i'll take my dragons back and contact you again the next time i need them bred (i don't expect you to hold them and feed them any longer than you need to)

and for the heck of it - here's my project end goal. he's going to be a papa emeritus IV / impera album fandragon to go along with my cardinal copia dragon
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=87&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=87&wings=104&auth=420ef3fb818db79ffea7d6e58a1a2a596175c511&dummyext=prev.png
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits I only have a few breeding pairs with long cooldowns so I always have an ice nest open! Willing to give collateral and take a treasure payment in whatever amount you think is reasonable. Love the look of your project dragon btw :)
@hungryhobbits I only have a few breeding pairs with long cooldowns so I always have an ice nest open! Willing to give collateral and take a treasure payment in whatever amount you think is reasonable. Love the look of your project dragon btw :)
I can do that! As long as I have enough room in my lair at that time.
I can do that! As long as I have enough room in my lair at that time.
@hollyleaf800 thank you!! he's based heavily on the impera album art :DDD

i'll message you when my breeding cooldowns are finished to see if you're still available! i'm not entirely sure about rates so if you come up with one in the meantime feel free to let me know!
@hollyleaf800 thank you!! he's based heavily on the impera album art :DDD

i'll message you when my breeding cooldowns are finished to see if you're still available! i'm not entirely sure about rates so if you come up with one in the meantime feel free to let me know!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits sounds good! I'll make sure to leave a nest open until then :)
@hungryhobbits sounds good! I'll make sure to leave a nest open until then :)