Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Map] ...what's behind the giant cloud?
1 2
Have we ever figured out what's behind the thundercloud in the world map?

I know we can see a glimpse of what seems to be two islands, but has anyone managed to dig any deeper than that or enhance the picture in any way?
Have we ever figured out what's behind the thundercloud in the world map?

I know we can see a glimpse of what seems to be two islands, but has anyone managed to dig any deeper than that or enhance the picture in any way?
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
tidelord
tidelord

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
Clouds^2
Clouds^2
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[img]https://i.ibb.co/t29CtMV/20220623-145246.png[/img] it just looks like a big lump of rock to me might be part of goldensparc's cliffs
20220623-145246.png

it just looks like a big lump of rock to me

might be part of goldensparc's cliffs
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
@umbrellafella Considering that on the map, it crackles with lightning, I'd be concerned if it were actually rock.
@umbrellafella Considering that on the map, it crackles with lightning, I'd be concerned if it were actually rock.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
It might be some kind of thing for Adventure Mode?
It might be some kind of thing for Adventure Mode?
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
I'm sure Lightning isn't up to anything potentially catastrophic! That would be silly! Everybody knows the Stormcatcher values workplace safety over results, after all! don't let them know we're onto them
I'm sure Lightning isn't up to anything potentially catastrophic! That would be silly! Everybody knows the Stormcatcher values workplace safety over results, after all! don't let them know we're onto them
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
if you zoom out the cloud disappears, it's just a rock [img]https://i.imgur.com/E1Ibdhn.png[/img]
if you zoom out the cloud disappears, it's just a rock
E1Ibdhn.png
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
@GuacamacaYT I guess that explains why I keep seeing two rocks on top of the larger island. The map ignores smaller islands when it's zoomed out.

I'll try to draw it out when I get back to my computer.
@GuacamacaYT I guess that explains why I keep seeing two rocks on top of the larger island. The map ignores smaller islands when it's zoomed out.

I'll try to draw it out when I get back to my computer.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
If you use inspect element to get the map image, the thundercloud isn't there. It's just some little islands [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733680285996285973/989606478790938644/unknown.png[/img]
If you use inspect element to get the map image, the thundercloud isn't there. It's just some little islands

unknown.png
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
1 2