Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragonvale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I play it! I believe I'm at level 19 atm!

It's finicky on my device for some reason and keeps crashing when I try to open it, but every time it decides to work I give my dragons some love.
I play it! I believe I'm at level 19 atm!

It's finicky on my device for some reason and keeps crashing when I try to open it, but every time it decides to work I give my dragons some love.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Kutipie119" date="2022-06-20 20:47:02" ] You'll get there, trust me :) (btw, when you get the ability to participate in an event, save all your event currency until the last day on the event calander- then spend it all at once! That way, you can pick out your favorite dragons instead of having to wait :D) [/quote] Ahh alright! I'll definitely do that. I hope I can get some pretty neat dragons!
Kutipie119 wrote on 2022-06-20 20:47:02:
You'll get there, trust me :)
(btw, when you get the ability to participate in an event, save all your event currency until the last day on the event calander- then spend it all at once! That way, you can pick out your favorite dragons instead of having to wait :D)
Ahh alright! I'll definitely do that. I hope I can get some pretty neat dragons!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I used to play it a loooong time ago, maybe 2012 or 2013? I had an original Kindle Fire tablet at that point lmao. I had no social media to link to it so when my park wiped at like level 20 or so (I had Kairos and a rainbow dragon god dammit) I basically gave up.

Until recently! I reinstalled a few months ago and I just hit level 40 last week. Got, uh, quite a few lucky rolls breeding and now somehow I have three triple rainbow dragons across both my park and my Rift /sweat
Every time I level up the game makes me look at all the new primary Rift element dragons I can buy and I'm just sitting here like... Bro... I have three rainbow dragons here I literally don't even need this
I used to play it a loooong time ago, maybe 2012 or 2013? I had an original Kindle Fire tablet at that point lmao. I had no social media to link to it so when my park wiped at like level 20 or so (I had Kairos and a rainbow dragon god dammit) I basically gave up.

Until recently! I reinstalled a few months ago and I just hit level 40 last week. Got, uh, quite a few lucky rolls breeding and now somehow I have three triple rainbow dragons across both my park and my Rift /sweat
Every time I level up the game makes me look at all the new primary Rift element dragons I can buy and I'm just sitting here like... Bro... I have three rainbow dragons here I literally don't even need this
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@Ventoux

Aw, that's neat :D
I started playing when I was 5 (give or take a year or two) but we had an oooooold tablet and it went to the big charger in the sky (It died lol) losing me all my progress
-v-
Luckily I got a new device since then, and I have been working on my new park for roughly 3 years now ^^
@Ventoux

Aw, that's neat :D
I started playing when I was 5 (give or take a year or two) but we had an oooooold tablet and it went to the big charger in the sky (It died lol) losing me all my progress
-v-
Luckily I got a new device since then, and I have been working on my new park for roughly 3 years now ^^
7zcCDc4.png
@ouken
Oh, you'll want the rift elementals. They can breed to create insanely rare dragons with a bit of luck (Like the chromacorn and corrupticorn), and using the breeding cave in the rift is instant, so its like bam- you get an egg right there and then.
@ouken
Oh, you'll want the rift elementals. They can breed to create insanely rare dragons with a bit of luck (Like the chromacorn and corrupticorn), and using the breeding cave in the rift is instant, so its like bam- you get an egg right there and then.
7zcCDc4.png
@Bronzewing
That's neato :D

You enjoying the Pirates in paradise event? I can vibe to the music all day long B3
@Bronzewing
That's neato :D

You enjoying the Pirates in paradise event? I can vibe to the music all day long B3
7zcCDc4.png
Oh my gosh… I am a max level veteran player since 2013, and I have only 40 dragons left to collect. Dragonvale is my life, and I have been drawing the dragons from the game since I was around 8. I also enter their dragon competitions on reddit (and have even won a few myself, if you really want to check it out my username is end0scrypt on reddit) but yeah. I’m a pretty hardcore dv player now. Def not the biggest fan of this event though, the nerfing of the Ec is annoying. My friend and I are planning to buy about half and half so we can get everything this time.

Edit: shoutout to my friend who named all the dragons in her least favourite element (earth) MonkeNFT. Really shows the maturity we have.
Oh my gosh… I am a max level veteran player since 2013, and I have only 40 dragons left to collect. Dragonvale is my life, and I have been drawing the dragons from the game since I was around 8. I also enter their dragon competitions on reddit (and have even won a few myself, if you really want to check it out my username is end0scrypt on reddit) but yeah. I’m a pretty hardcore dv player now. Def not the biggest fan of this event though, the nerfing of the Ec is annoying. My friend and I are planning to buy about half and half so we can get everything this time.

Edit: shoutout to my friend who named all the dragons in her least favourite element (earth) MonkeNFT. Really shows the maturity we have.

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
I think I originally played Dragonvale back as a kid, maybe close around to when it originally came out? Don't know, but I do remember back when the only special types of dragons were the regular rainbow, sun, moon, leap year, etc. So I actually remember stuff like when types like the eclipse, dark, light, Olympic metals, and others were implemented and such. Can't really play on my old account anymore, since, it was lost alongside whatever device we had it on, which hurts a bit.

Honestly, seeing this thread made me try and jump back in to check it out. So far it's quite different, far more animated than usual, as the older tutorial had still images. Not too happy about some things being different, but it is a different time I suppose, so I'll eventually get used to it if I still wish to continue playing.
I think I originally played Dragonvale back as a kid, maybe close around to when it originally came out? Don't know, but I do remember back when the only special types of dragons were the regular rainbow, sun, moon, leap year, etc. So I actually remember stuff like when types like the eclipse, dark, light, Olympic metals, and others were implemented and such. Can't really play on my old account anymore, since, it was lost alongside whatever device we had it on, which hurts a bit.

Honestly, seeing this thread made me try and jump back in to check it out. So far it's quite different, far more animated than usual, as the older tutorial had still images. Not too happy about some things being different, but it is a different time I suppose, so I'll eventually get used to it if I still wish to continue playing.
Oof this beings back memories
I jsed to play Dragonva,e nonstop on my old Ipad before it busted, i was lvl 29 and so, *so* close to unlocking Gaia. I had unlocked Kairos beforehand hy grinding a ton and i had just about every dragon in the game that was available at the time, minues some event dragons and the Double Rainbow dragon.

My ipad then exploded and i lost all my progress.

I started it up again but it doesnt really have the same spark as when i was tiny. Who knows, maybe im viewing the game through rose tinted glasses and this is how the game really is. The studios switched and the newer dragons look super cool, so i might pick it up again and continue playing. If i do, i’ll try and get every single dragon possible and then sort my islands by element, with a single island in the middle as a hub.

Edit: is it even possible to collect all the dragons? Or are some unobtainable now?
Oof this beings back memories
I jsed to play Dragonva,e nonstop on my old Ipad before it busted, i was lvl 29 and so, *so* close to unlocking Gaia. I had unlocked Kairos beforehand hy grinding a ton and i had just about every dragon in the game that was available at the time, minues some event dragons and the Double Rainbow dragon.

My ipad then exploded and i lost all my progress.

I started it up again but it doesnt really have the same spark as when i was tiny. Who knows, maybe im viewing the game through rose tinted glasses and this is how the game really is. The studios switched and the newer dragons look super cool, so i might pick it up again and continue playing. If i do, i’ll try and get every single dragon possible and then sort my islands by element, with a single island in the middle as a hub.

Edit: is it even possible to collect all the dragons? Or are some unobtainable now?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I remember when the only legendary dragons were Sun, Moon, and Rainbow.
I remember when the only legendary dragons were Sun, Moon, and Rainbow.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7