Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A ton of sites dead?
A ton of sites are getting 500 internal server error. It's happening to at least both me and my sister, no matter if I'm connected to internet or cellular connection. This issue happening to anyone else?
A ton of sites are getting 500 internal server error. It's happening to at least both me and my sister, no matter if I'm connected to internet or cellular connection. This issue happening to anyone else?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
same here! :/
same here! :/
39.png
It looks like cloudflare and sites behind cloudflare are down. So... majority of the internet.
It looks like cloudflare and sites behind cloudflare are down. So... majority of the internet.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
Yep, Discord and Riot going down at the same time but other things being fine was really throwing me, thought it was my internet LOL
Yep, Discord and Riot going down at the same time but other things being fine was really throwing me, thought it was my internet LOL
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
cloudflare exploded ggs

i thought discord was having issues at first until i couldnt access one of my ocs' pages on toyhouse and that point was when i realised that cloudflare was having issues
cloudflare exploded ggs

i thought discord was having issues at first until i couldnt access one of my ocs' pages on toyhouse and that point was when i realised that cloudflare was having issues
13954.gif
toyhouse is down on my end, but discord seems to be fine for me and a friend in the same area. weird.
toyhouse is down on my end, but discord seems to be fine for me and a friend in the same area. weird.
220px_blank.png MUYNhfy.png
ikTPgzn.png
FObX7rS.png
discord is pooping >:(
discord is pooping >:(
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
Folks cloudflare is having bad time. I realized it when i tried to connect to discord and I was like huh :/
Folks cloudflare is having bad time. I realized it when i tried to connect to discord and I was like huh :/
Yeah, discord for me is very dead. Hopefully cloudflare comes back soon
Yeah, discord for me is very dead. Hopefully cloudflare comes back soon
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png