Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [art by alex] 0 slot
1 2 3 4 5
1 slot currently open but its bribe only and for a white and gold flair scarf :o recipient can request 2 refined drawings
1 slot currently open but its bribe only and for a white and gold flair scarf :o recipient can request 2 refined drawings
ladsig.gif
@Ladron I'd love to snag that bribe slot for the scarf~

But I need a little bit of time to collect references.... And take a short nap. ;w; So can I get back to you with that in a few hours? *flops in bed*
@Ladron I'd love to snag that bribe slot for the scarf~

But I need a little bit of time to collect references.... And take a short nap. ;w; So can I get back to you with that in a few hours? *flops in bed*
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade -wee sorry about that i just got up! sure thing ^^
@Lemonade -wee sorry about that i just got up! sure thing ^^
ladsig.gif
@Ladron Oh no, that's perfectly fine~ Everyone needs to sleep! As evidenced by me napping the afternoon away.

I've decided (sort of) what I want, but sort of still need to pin down the details.

http://cafelemonade.weebly.com/-mamemamono-inari-twins.html

I have the two blond characters here... I'd like art of both of them in their fox masks (if you scroll down and look at their gallery, there's a reference for that! Its the second image)

Since they're really playful, mischievous, and their favorite hobby is graffiti, I'd like something that represents that! :>

The slot is for two refined drawings, but since these two are always together, would you consider just doing one and including both of them? I assume that would actually be a little less trouble, but if you're set on doing two drawings, they can be separate or I can find another character!

Let me know what you want to do and I'll send you the scarf! ^^
@Ladron Oh no, that's perfectly fine~ Everyone needs to sleep! As evidenced by me napping the afternoon away.

I've decided (sort of) what I want, but sort of still need to pin down the details.

http://cafelemonade.weebly.com/-mamemamono-inari-twins.html

I have the two blond characters here... I'd like art of both of them in their fox masks (if you scroll down and look at their gallery, there's a reference for that! Its the second image)

Since they're really playful, mischievous, and their favorite hobby is graffiti, I'd like something that represents that! :>

The slot is for two refined drawings, but since these two are always together, would you consider just doing one and including both of them? I assume that would actually be a little less trouble, but if you're set on doing two drawings, they can be separate or I can find another character!

Let me know what you want to do and I'll send you the scarf! ^^
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade - sure i can put them together, that's totally fine! :)
@Lemonade - sure i can put them together, that's totally fine! :)
ladsig.gif
@Ladron Alright! That's great! Sending scarf in a moment~
@Ladron Alright! That's great! Sending scarf in a moment~
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@ladron do you have a ping list? ;o; i saw your art on tumblr a while back and am thrilled to stumble upon your art thread
@ladron do you have a ping list? ;o; i saw your art on tumblr a while back and am thrilled to stumble upon your art thread
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin i do not :o i should also note that i probably wont be opening many more slots soon unless there are particular bribe items i need ;; i just got doubled the workload at work. but i would keep my eyes peeled!
@alduin i do not :o i should also note that i probably wont be opening many more slots soon unless there are particular bribe items i need ;; i just got doubled the workload at work. but i would keep my eyes peeled!
ladsig.gif
@ladron duly noted! i don't have a hornhelm, which is unfortunate, but i'll keep my eyes peeled for your thread to pop up whether you eventually reopen or i manage to get my claws on some of those bribe items huehuehue :>!
@ladron duly noted! i don't have a hornhelm, which is unfortunate, but i'll keep my eyes peeled for your thread to pop up whether you eventually reopen or i manage to get my claws on some of those bribe items huehuehue :>!
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Ladron
Hnnng. Subscribed in hopes of eventually getting a slot for a basic drawing!
@Ladron
Hnnng. Subscribed in hopes of eventually getting a slot for a basic drawing!
1 2 3 4 5