Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [g&g]I have achieved... Broken!
1 2
I genuinely don't know how to do Glimmer and Gloom in the fairgrounds. I tried looking at a guide, and I still don't understand what I'm doingNote: I'm not the kind of person that can just look at a still image, spreadsheet, etc... and actually understand. I don't think I've ever been so mentally exhausted after being thoroughly defeated by a game. Then again, those types of games are the literal bane of my existence. It once took me an hour figure out a minecraft version of the game that was just 3x3. Anyways, I think I'll be sticking to mahjong for now.

Edit: Found a good YT tutorial for Hard mode that actually makes sense to me. Still probably gonna stick to Mahjong as my main minigame for a while, tho. Thank you everyone who offered to help!
I genuinely don't know how to do Glimmer and Gloom in the fairgrounds. I tried looking at a guide, and I still don't understand what I'm doingNote: I'm not the kind of person that can just look at a still image, spreadsheet, etc... and actually understand. I don't think I've ever been so mentally exhausted after being thoroughly defeated by a game. Then again, those types of games are the literal bane of my existence. It once took me an hour figure out a minecraft version of the game that was just 3x3. Anyways, I think I'll be sticking to mahjong for now.

Edit: Found a good YT tutorial for Hard mode that actually makes sense to me. Still probably gonna stick to Mahjong as my main minigame for a while, tho. Thank you everyone who offered to help!
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
No, yeah, still image guides suck. I learned by someone else I know irl teaching me, but I'm sure a YT vid would probably be more helpful.
No, yeah, still image guides suck. I learned by someone else I know irl teaching me, but I'm sure a YT vid would probably be more helpful.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
I can explain it to you in text if it helps (since the images/videos don’t work for me either, but I just sorta got it into my head at one stage), but I understand the struggle

As an example, I literally know how to program + build computers, but Minecraft redstone is still so confusing to me. People who make redstone tutorials and machines are genuinely god tier
I can explain it to you in text if it helps (since the images/videos don’t work for me either, but I just sorta got it into my head at one stage), but I understand the struggle

As an example, I literally know how to program + build computers, but Minecraft redstone is still so confusing to me. People who make redstone tutorials and machines are genuinely god tier
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Skiafray

I have some helpful YT videos in stock that I keep for those who can't figure it out- and if that doesn't work out I can just walk you through it myself- if you'd be interested?
@Skiafray

I have some helpful YT videos in stock that I keep for those who can't figure it out- and if that doesn't work out I can just walk you through it myself- if you'd be interested?
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
Give the web tool solver for Very Hard mode a try!

It's quite easy to use. No spreadsheets, no need to keep patterns memorized or really understand how it works - the tool does all of the hardest work for you!

It's quite easy to use. No spreadsheets, no need to keep patterns memorized or really understand how it works - the tool does all of the hardest work for you!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Thanks for the offers everyone, but I'm currently looking at a YT tutorial that does a better job at explaining the process than most of the other written guides(and doesn't have me refer to a spreadsheet).
Thanks for the offers everyone, but I'm currently looking at a YT tutorial that does a better job at explaining the process than most of the other written guides(and doesn't have me refer to a spreadsheet).
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059

That G&G Hard mode guide was the one that finally helped me get it. It's the simplest guide I've seen.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059

That G&G Hard mode guide was the one that finally helped me get it. It's the simplest guide I've seen.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2022-06-19 08:46:22" ] Give the web tool solver for Very Hard mode a try! It's quite easy to use. No spreadsheets, no need to keep patterns memorized or really understand how it works - the tool does all of the hardest work for you! [/quote] I swear by this tool! I have the memory of a goldfish so memorizing patterns is a no-go for me, but I can just keep this page in a split view window on my iPad while I have the actual game running in a window on the other half of the screen, and it makes G&G actually playable for me.
Zenzic wrote on 2022-06-19 08:46:22:

I swear by this tool! I have the memory of a goldfish so memorizing patterns is a no-go for me, but I can just keep this page in a split view window on my iPad while I have the actual game running in a window on the other half of the screen, and it makes G&G actually playable for me.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
Ive tried both guides and videos, it dont work for me-
Ive tried both guides and videos, it dont work for me-
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Skiafray

I present to you: tool! c:
@Skiafray

I present to you: tool! c:
1 2