Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ HeavenlyDarkness IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[columns][img]https://www.supersoluce.com/sites/default/files/styles/exact_size/public/node/2831311/32.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=4][font=fantasy][b]Name[/b]: Kairi [b]Location[/b]: Pal Park [/font][nextcol] [Size=5][font=georgia]K[/size=5][font=georgia]airi grinned. Quite proud of her feat. She tossed the pokeball up and caught it. "I don't think there are any more of real interest here, and I've caught plenty anyways, I think we should find some for you!" And in the blink of an eye, Kairi grabbed her backpack, released her lapras into the calm blue waters, and leaped, breathless, onto the pokemon's back. "Ill race ya to shore!" Kairi looked directly at Nickolas, a wild face lit up with childish, but daring excitement. This was the experience of a lifetime, and all her worries washed over her as the sea washed over the shore. She held on tight to the lapras' shell. [/size][/columns]
32.pngxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Name: Kairi
Kairi grinned. Quite proud of her feat. She tossed the pokeball up and caught it. "I don't think there are any more of real interest here, and I've caught plenty anyways, I think we should find some for you!"

And in the blink of an eye, Kairi grabbed her backpack, released her lapras into the calm blue waters, and leaped, breathless, onto the pokemon's back.

"Ill race ya to shore!"

Kairi looked directly at Nickolas, a wild face lit up with childish, but daring excitement. This was the experience of a lifetime, and all her worries washed over her as the sea washed over the shore. She held on tight to the lapras' shell.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Nickolas

Nickolas gave a hearty smile before ge realized ge was now in the middle of a race. Kairi was all the way half way to the coast before Nickolas registered. "Hey I wasn't ready!!" He called to no avail. He quickly pumped the gas and attempted to beat Kairi. She got to the shore much faster then Nickolas. It took him a few moments to get there. "That was ni fair. You got a Lapras" he laughed as he stumbled out of the boat.

Nickolas

Nickolas gave a hearty smile before ge realized ge was now in the middle of a race. Kairi was all the way half way to the coast before Nickolas registered. "Hey I wasn't ready!!" He called to no avail. He quickly pumped the gas and attempted to beat Kairi. She got to the shore much faster then Nickolas. It took him a few moments to get there. "That was ni fair. You got a Lapras" he laughed as he stumbled out of the boat.

THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10