Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems [S] 1:1100 [B] 1:900 10kg+ 10mt+
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
@Bozanstvena go ahead and send them over! I will grab them ASAP :)
@Bozanstvena go ahead and send them over! I will grab them ASAP :)
Hoping you're still open! Sending gems for treasure. Thanks!
Hoping you're still open! Sending gems for treasure. Thanks!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Golden i am! :)
@Golden i am! :)
sending a CR for 5kg!
sending a CR for 5kg!
ffGNCkk.png
@Fieryblood

Sending a CR for 200g
@Fieryblood

Sending a CR for 200g
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
Sending treasure for gems!
Sending treasure for gems!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@Fieryblood :D

Username: Bozanstvena
Number of Dragons: 12
Desired Level per dragon: 8
Payment Method: Gems
Do you have a deadline for when these dragons must be trained? No
Should dragons be sent back as they are trained, or all at once after the entire order is complete? same for me :)

thank you again :)))
@Fieryblood :D

Username: Bozanstvena
Number of Dragons: 12
Desired Level per dragon: 8
Payment Method: Gems
Do you have a deadline for when these dragons must be trained? No
Should dragons be sent back as they are trained, or all at once after the entire order is complete? same for me :)

thank you again :)))
@Bozanstvena hello! I have a couple orders ahead of you that I'll be taking during Brightshine this coming week. If I have time during the fest to get to yours, I will ping you to send them over - otherwise, I won't be able to get to them until the next event/fest (I am hiatus-ing from coli except for festivals or site events).
@Bozanstvena hello! I have a couple orders ahead of you that I'll be taking during Brightshine this coming week. If I have time during the fest to get to yours, I will ping you to send them over - otherwise, I won't be able to get to them until the next event/fest (I am hiatus-ing from coli except for festivals or site events).
Hi! Can I get some gems for treasure?
Hi! Can I get some gems for treasure?
@noopnoop hey there! absolutely! you can send me a 2-way CR with a note saying how many gems you are looking to buy and the treasure attached! my rate for your treasure, my gems is 1g:1050t, so if you wanted to buy 10 gems, you would send a 2-way Crossroads with 10,500 treasure attached, and I would add the gems.

(also, I see you are a relatively new player, so just let me know if you have any questions ^^)
@noopnoop hey there! absolutely! you can send me a 2-way CR with a note saying how many gems you are looking to buy and the treasure attached! my rate for your treasure, my gems is 1g:1050t, so if you wanted to buy 10 gems, you would send a 2-way Crossroads with 10,500 treasure attached, and I would add the gems.

(also, I see you are a relatively new player, so just let me know if you have any questions ^^)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28