Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2022
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
yo it's meatheat
yo it's meatheat
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
oh man a couple dragons i need to train just grew up this is perfect
oh man a couple dragons i need to train just grew up this is perfect
hoMNYDJ.png
[quote name="Lansly" date="2022-06-16 06:32:20" ] [quote name="Nelsothy" date="2022-06-16 06:13:35" ] Do we actually have a new scene, or did somebody copypaste this from a previous year's thread and forget to edit that part [emoji=wildclaw confused size=1] [/quote] Looks like copy paste to me lol [/quote] It is a copy paste. I don't typically handle content updates and I missed that on the edit. I apologize for my failure to catch that and causing confusion. The post is updated to reflect that the scene isn't new. @Lansly, @Nelsothy, thank you!
Lansly wrote on 2022-06-16 06:32:20:
Nelsothy wrote on 2022-06-16 06:13:35:
Do we actually have a new scene, or did somebody copypaste this from a previous year's thread and forget to edit that part

Looks like copy paste to me lol

It is a copy paste. I don't typically handle content updates and I missed that on the edit. I apologize for my failure to catch that and causing confusion. The post is updated to reflect that the scene isn't new. @Lansly, @Nelsothy, thank you!
Damn, I already did all of my dailies so am gonna miss out on a lot of this today TT_TT
Damn, I already did all of my dailies so am gonna miss out on a lot of this today TT_TT
lHdQ8WC.giflight.gif
Big fan of the comments this time around. Meat
Big fan of the comments this time around. Meat
iO2X60T.png
yeehaw bois
yeehaw bois
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
I’m here for the warrior cats vibe
I’m here for the warrior cats vibe
4dd38c81a4ffffb794107119db5f5867b00d9d56.png
*WHEEEEZE*MEATHEAT! XD Omg! Lol
*WHEEEEZE*MEATHEAT! XD Omg! Lol
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
AAAAAA MICROHOLIDAYS ARE OP SO EXCITED FOR THIS

BEST HOLIDAY MEAT HOLIDAY WOOOOO
AAAAAA MICROHOLIDAYS ARE OP SO EXCITED FOR THIS

BEST HOLIDAY MEAT HOLIDAY WOOOOO
Glad you caught this early on Aequorin.

Didn't want to ping since i know staff read posts and i also had no clue if staff like them so i skipped the @ thing.

My topic reply quote did the job. Wooot.
Glad you caught this early on Aequorin.

Didn't want to ping since i know staff read posts and i also had no clue if staff like them so i skipped the @ thing.

My topic reply quote did the job. Wooot.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23