Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ALL GONE] giving EVERYTHING away
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33
May I have these materials please? Thank you for your generosity!

Azurite (6), Kunzite (3), Mimic Powder (139), Seeker Brooch (40), Umbral Yarn (8), Cracked Leather (17), Crumbling Leather (313), Rotting Leather (64);

Moth-Eaten Rug (207), Mistral Glove (35), Spellbound Glove (57), Smoky Quartz (106), Sticky Webbing (1), Bone Fragments (200), Bluefin Charger Fin (40), Broken Pottery Piece (335), Chipped Blackened Legbones (295);

Cobalt Ore (108), Common Podid Claws (3), Southmarsh Podid Claws (4), Silken Feathers (30), Scarlet Yuccaweave (57), Grouse Basilisk Field Notes (69), Coral Basilisk Field Notes (73), Blue Bill (1), Celestial Horn (2).
May I have these materials please? Thank you for your generosity!

Azurite (6), Kunzite (3), Mimic Powder (139), Seeker Brooch (40), Umbral Yarn (8), Cracked Leather (17), Crumbling Leather (313), Rotting Leather (64);

Moth-Eaten Rug (207), Mistral Glove (35), Spellbound Glove (57), Smoky Quartz (106), Sticky Webbing (1), Bone Fragments (200), Bluefin Charger Fin (40), Broken Pottery Piece (335), Chipped Blackened Legbones (295);

Cobalt Ore (108), Common Podid Claws (3), Southmarsh Podid Claws (4), Silken Feathers (30), Scarlet Yuccaweave (57), Grouse Basilisk Field Notes (69), Coral Basilisk Field Notes (73), Blue Bill (1), Celestial Horn (2).
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@Keldi
I would love any available seafood and meat items as my lair are pigs about those products.
@Keldi
I would love any available seafood and meat items as my lair are pigs about those products.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
@Keldi - If I am allowed to request again, I would love to grab these for my Hibden:

Fiery Acuity Fragment (1)
Flame Bolt (1)
Obsidian Gryphon Staff (10)
Greatshell (1)
Bonepriest Venom (25)
Iridescent Scaleback (1)
Iridescent Cloth (15)

Thank you for being so generous, and I hope everything goes well irl!
@Keldi - If I am allowed to request again, I would love to grab these for my Hibden:

Fiery Acuity Fragment (1)
Flame Bolt (1)
Obsidian Gryphon Staff (10)
Greatshell (1)
Bonepriest Venom (25)
Iridescent Scaleback (1)
Iridescent Cloth (15)

Thank you for being so generous, and I hope everything goes well irl!
NZRXpq5.gif
@Keldi
Howdy! Could I get your Greenroot Janustrap, Curious Parasol, Cockatrice and Spirit Armour? Thank you for your generosity, hope you're well!
@Keldi
Howdy! Could I get your Greenroot Janustrap, Curious Parasol, Cockatrice and Spirit Armour? Thank you for your generosity, hope you're well!
It's wizard time babey!
FR +3
62.png menacingWitch | Any Pronouns
36310.png
Checking by again, would you be willing to give me your Fungalhoof Qiriq? I couid use it for my hibden.
Checking by again, would you be willing to give me your Fungalhoof Qiriq? I couid use it for my hibden.
eLAndXa.png Vicky | She/They | FR+9
Current project
Sales tab
Wishlist
bunbun-seles100px.png WIMBY100.png
all requests up to this point have been tended to.
all requests up to this point have been tended to.
@Keidi Can I nab the following? Thank you so much for doing this!! :>

hardshell moonsting x3, scorpion fly x3, water strider x6, chimera pelt x2, wise bonecarver's cage, chimera (familiar), iguanador, spikeshell cover x20
@Keidi Can I nab the following? Thank you so much for doing this!! :>

hardshell moonsting x3, scorpion fly x3, water strider x6, chimera pelt x2, wise bonecarver's cage, chimera (familiar), iguanador, spikeshell cover x20
sent
sent
@Keidi So sorry to hear you're going! [emoji=coatl sad size=1] However, thank you for doing this [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I'm missing a little less than 200 fams for my bestiary - I'd love to grab this to help finish it! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Blue-footed Gull x1 Shalebuck x1 Also would love to grab: Coarse Tail Hair x2 Thank you~ [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] EDIT: Sorry for the ping! I wasn't sure if you were subbed >->
@Keidi So sorry to hear you're going! However, thank you for doing this I'm missing a little less than 200 fams for my bestiary - I'd love to grab this to help finish it!

Blue-footed Gull x1
Shalebuck x1

Also would love to grab:
Coarse Tail Hair x2

Thank you~

EDIT: Sorry for the ping! I wasn't sure if you were subbed >->
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
Hi Keldi, I was wondering if I might be able to grab a few familiars from you? I am missing A LOT and it's very expensive trying to complete my beastiary.

I won't ask for many.

Is there any chance I might be able to grab:

Opposing Forces
Living Luminance
Serthis Support
Sorceress Arms
Vigilante Spear

I would super appreciate it! That's also okay if no.

Also if you happen to have any plushies, toys, or figures in your hoard you'd like to get rid of I'd be happy to take those off your hands. I collect them for fun. It's totally up to you though!

Have a good one ^^
Hi Keldi, I was wondering if I might be able to grab a few familiars from you? I am missing A LOT and it's very expensive trying to complete my beastiary.

I won't ask for many.

Is there any chance I might be able to grab:

Opposing Forces
Living Luminance
Serthis Support
Sorceress Arms
Vigilante Spear

I would super appreciate it! That's also okay if no.

Also if you happen to have any plushies, toys, or figures in your hoard you'd like to get rid of I'd be happy to take those off your hands. I collect them for fun. It's totally up to you though!

Have a good one ^^
knhLXgs.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33