Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 15 $ drawings
1 2
Dm'ed ! <3 @TuxTheStrayCat
Dm'ed ! <3 @TuxTheStrayCat
I’ll pay double for you to draw this guy: https://fourcolour-ace.tumblr.com/post/702085813836595200/new-ewan-ref-sheet-because-his-look-needed-a in both of his forms !
I’ll pay double for you to draw this guy: https://fourcolour-ace.tumblr.com/post/702085813836595200/new-ewan-ref-sheet-because-his-look-needed-a in both of his forms !
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
srry since i wasnt pinged i didnt see this ! im Dm'ing <3 @Birdarang
srry since i wasnt pinged i didnt see this ! im Dm'ing <3 @Birdarang
@iBeeMothman Holy bees I love your art =O

Can you work from a description, or do you need refs? (It will take me a minute to put together either lol) I'm looking to get something with one or two human characters and strong visual themes (featuring either rabbits or crows and poppies or roses). Looking at your stuff just filled my head with ideas, so I might have a few concepts to pitch and you can pick which you like best.
@iBeeMothman Holy bees I love your art =O

Can you work from a description, or do you need refs? (It will take me a minute to put together either lol) I'm looking to get something with one or two human characters and strong visual themes (featuring either rabbits or crows and poppies or roses). Looking at your stuff just filled my head with ideas, so I might have a few concepts to pitch and you can pick which you like best.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri Thank you ! [emoji=heart size=1] I can work via a description just fine [emoji=phoenix feather size=1] , however i may ask you some questions regarding color during the coloring process or wip if thats okay That looks pretty cool to design tbh [emoji=coatl happy size=1] im gonna dm !
@Minstri Thank you !

I can work via a description just fine , however i may ask you some questions regarding color during the coloring process or wip if thats okay

That looks pretty cool to design tbh im gonna dm !

omg your art is literally jaw dropping. it is absolutely gorgeous!!
omg your art is literally jaw dropping. it is absolutely gorgeous!!
They/Them || FR+ 3
@astrallis Thank you ! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Yours is beautiful too !!
@astrallis Thank you ! Yours is beautiful too !!
@iBeeMothman
I would love one with two characters! I would also love the physical version shipped (if that's still something you're considering offering). If you're interested in drawing them I'll dm you the details & we can discuss cost! ^^
x
x
@iBeeMothman
I would love one with two characters! I would also love the physical version shipped (if that's still something you're considering offering). If you're interested in drawing them I'll dm you the details & we can discuss cost! ^^
x
x
Untitled131_20230409132122.pngInside you, there are two frogsUntitled132_20230409131107.png
@MoonPhoenix Sorry for late reply i was feeding kittens

i still can ship no problem any piece,i would ship first and then tell you how much it was with receipt pictures

Im dm¿ing !

@MoonPhoenix Sorry for late reply i was feeding kittens

i still can ship no problem any piece,i would ship first and then tell you how much it was with receipt pictures

Im dm¿ing !

1 2