Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Witch's Familiars [OPEN & HIRING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@BlueSunsetLagoon @Refractor
I came down with a really bad case of the flu (it's literally only 12 days into winter this weather should be illegal), so I haven't been able to really work on your customs yet.
I promise I'm actually trying to do them, just sick and unmotivated, I'll have them done by the end of the long weekend hopefully!!
@BlueSunsetLagoon @Refractor
I came down with a really bad case of the flu (it's literally only 12 days into winter this weather should be illegal), so I haven't been able to really work on your customs yet.
I promise I'm actually trying to do them, just sick and unmotivated, I'll have them done by the end of the long weekend hopefully!!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
@L1lith

Feel better soon! Hope winter doesn't stay bad in your neck of the Soutern Hemi!
@L1lith

Feel better soon! Hope winter doesn't stay bad in your neck of the Soutern Hemi!
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
Thanks for the concern my bro :D
Thanks for the concern my bro :D
@BlueSunsetLagoon Here's the second part of your adopt! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pSb3ok4.png[/img] Without Celadon Tail Bangle [img]https://i.imgur.com/td4TyEL.png[/img] The cost will be 26g/kt!
@BlueSunsetLagoon
Here's the second part of your adopt!
pSb3ok4.png
Without Celadon Tail Bangle
td4TyEL.png

The cost will be 26g/kt!
@L1lith Luv it! Will a message be okay?
@L1lith Luv it! Will a message be okay?
For the payment
For the payment
@BlueSunsetLagoon
Uhuh! Any form of payment (except 2 way CR) is fine <3
@BlueSunsetLagoon
Uhuh! Any form of payment (except 2 way CR) is fine <3
@L1lith Hello! Hope you are doing good! This seems SO CUTE!!! May I adopt one for the pretty witch of my clan? - Setting - Potions! - Familiar species (cats only atm) - Cats !!! - Familiar poses (Cat tail/small cat in hat setting, etc) All of the cats! - How many familiars (Would you like all the familiars in the potion, or just the leaf boat one?) EVERY SINGLE ONE - Any accessories (Applies to hat setting only) N/A - Colour reqs. Colour palettes are appreciated. Can you follow her colours? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78738758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787388/78738758_350.png[/img][/url] With the blues on her and the leaf boat as purple. The mutating one can be purple too! - Familiar expressions (Surprised ovo, sleepy with "zzz"s, etc) suprised ovo How much will this be? I cant afford anything too out of range... Also if the apparel is still available a lagoon starsilk earring would be amazing!
@L1lith Hello! Hope you are doing good! This seems SO CUTE!!! May I adopt one for the pretty witch of my clan?
- Setting - Potions!
- Familiar species (cats only atm) - Cats !!!
- Familiar poses (Cat tail/small cat in hat setting, etc) All of the cats!
- How many familiars (Would you like all the familiars in the potion, or just the leaf boat one?) EVERY SINGLE ONE
- Any accessories (Applies to hat setting only) N/A
- Colour reqs. Colour palettes are appreciated. Can you follow her colours? 78738758_350.png With the blues on her and the leaf boat as purple. The mutating one can be purple too!
- Familiar expressions (Surprised ovo, sleepy with "zzz"s, etc) suprised ovo

How much will this be? I cant afford anything too out of range... Also if the apparel is still available a lagoon starsilk earring would be amazing!
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="VanillaSpicedIce" date="2022-06-17 04:37:36" ] How much will this be? I cant afford anything too out of range... Also if the apparel is still available a lagoon starsilk earring would be amazing! [/quote] It would be 16g/kt overall! Also, the apparel thing is still available! How would you like the [item=lagoon starsilk earrings] to be placed around the potion?
VanillaSpicedIce wrote on 2022-06-17 04:37:36:
How much will this be? I cant afford anything too out of range... Also if the apparel is still available a lagoon starsilk earring would be amazing!

It would be 16g/kt overall!
Also, the apparel thing is still available! How would you like the Lagoon Starsilk Earrings to be placed around the potion?
@L1lith so sorry for the late reply! I was looking for a ping but didn't get one LOL
And yes I actually can afford that! Can the earring be hooked to the top of the potion and then dangling down? ty!
@L1lith so sorry for the late reply! I was looking for a ping but didn't get one LOL
And yes I actually can afford that! Can the earring be hooked to the top of the potion and then dangling down? ty!
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10