Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sunbreak [spoiler!]
1 2 3 4
I'M SO SO SO HAPPY ABOUT ESPINAS IT HAD ME ACTUALLY HYPERVENTILATING THE MOMENT IT WAS SHOWN IN THE TRAILER
i'm so so happy frontier is getting some love, i really hope they add more of my favourite frontier uglyboys like inagami. also noticed they made a remastered version of the theme that played when you fought espinas back in frontier too!!!
I'M SO SO SO HAPPY ABOUT ESPINAS IT HAD ME ACTUALLY HYPERVENTILATING THE MOMENT IT WAS SHOWN IN THE TRAILER
i'm so so happy frontier is getting some love, i really hope they add more of my favourite frontier uglyboys like inagami. also noticed they made a remastered version of the theme that played when you fought espinas back in frontier too!!!
5gbk72.gif 1oqhs7.png 5gbk72.gif
Been playing some Frontier lately so this is very exciting! Would be very cool to see other Frontier monsters pop up in the future!
Been playing some Frontier lately so this is very exciting! Would be very cool to see other Frontier monsters pop up in the future!
my brother and I used to play 4u together as kids and we have a lot of fond memories of it... so my brother knows I LOVE the gore magala. I have a giant statue, multiple figurines, and it was even the first fan dragon I've ever made (yes I'm gonna show her off) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72842077][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728421/72842077_350.png[/img][/url] anyways my brother texted me as soon as the trailer dropped and was like 'watch it RIGHT NOW.' I almost cheered out loud at work hehe :') I'm super hyped for the other monsters too!! I've never fought Lucent Nargacuga but I love silverwind so if its anything like that then it'll be fun. And Espinas!! I've also never played frontier but I'm so happy for the fans who wanted to see them
my brother and I used to play 4u together as kids and we have a lot of fond memories of it... so my brother knows I LOVE the gore magala. I have a giant statue, multiple figurines, and it was even the first fan dragon I've ever made (yes I'm gonna show her off)

72842077_350.png

anyways my brother texted me as soon as the trailer dropped and was like 'watch it RIGHT NOW.' I almost cheered out loud at work hehe :')

I'm super hyped for the other monsters too!! I've never fought Lucent Nargacuga but I love silverwind so if its anything like that then it'll be fun. And Espinas!! I've also never played frontier but I'm so happy for the fans who wanted to see them
dOfXepK.gif
Hijacking this thread instead of making a new one.

There is very exciting news!

So, basegame Rise takes up about 8GB file size, 10,5 for me with all updates and a save file.
Sunbreak, on its own is confirmed to have a size of 13GB.

It's massive.
Hijacking this thread instead of making a new one.

There is very exciting news!

So, basegame Rise takes up about 8GB file size, 10,5 for me with all updates and a save file.
Sunbreak, on its own is confirmed to have a size of 13GB.

It's massive.
@Xionahri

hell ye it is >:) so hyped~ Praying it will be even better than iceborne as world left me a bit disappointed but man rise is bringing back that feeling of never wanting to stop hunting.

We will get another trailer before release (so they say) but I am kinda hoping they keep a handful of monsters hidden. I love going through locales and just seeing "?" on the map or getting ambushed by a never revealed monster!
@Xionahri

hell ye it is >:) so hyped~ Praying it will be even better than iceborne as world left me a bit disappointed but man rise is bringing back that feeling of never wanting to stop hunting.

We will get another trailer before release (so they say) but I am kinda hoping they keep a handful of monsters hidden. I love going through locales and just seeing "?" on the map or getting ambushed by a never revealed monster!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
seeing as we already have basarios in the base game and shogun ceanataur is confirmed to be appearing in sunbreak, i'm really hoping gravios makes an appearance as well alongside the rest.

i'm also really hoping what was already revealed isn't going to turn out to be what the entire base sunbreak roster is, i'd really like to see some surprise additions thrown in there unannounced as well like what happened with bazelgeuse D:
seeing as we already have basarios in the base game and shogun ceanataur is confirmed to be appearing in sunbreak, i'm really hoping gravios makes an appearance as well alongside the rest.

i'm also really hoping what was already revealed isn't going to turn out to be what the entire base sunbreak roster is, i'd really like to see some surprise additions thrown in there unannounced as well like what happened with bazelgeuse D:
@mysticalesta

I have a slight feeling deviljho will be in but they won't announce it! Hidden invaders would be really fun! There are still a lot of "grown up" monsters missing; gravios, zamtrios an agnaktor being the most notable. I still hope these will be in but am fearing the most for agnaktor seeing as they said lagiacrus is impossible and their skeleton is so similar...

A dream addition would be amatsu and it would be so hype if you just go to the shrine ruins or something and a huge storm is raging through the local. The storm being the ony hint that amatsu is on the map :0
@mysticalesta

I have a slight feeling deviljho will be in but they won't announce it! Hidden invaders would be really fun! There are still a lot of "grown up" monsters missing; gravios, zamtrios an agnaktor being the most notable. I still hope these will be in but am fearing the most for agnaktor seeing as they said lagiacrus is impossible and their skeleton is so similar...

A dream addition would be amatsu and it would be so hype if you just go to the shrine ruins or something and a huge storm is raging through the local. The storm being the ony hint that amatsu is on the map :0
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

that would be really cool as well! i remember before the third update that introduced allmother narwa quite a few people were speculating that ibushi and narwa's offspring would turn out to be an amatsu because of the whole storm theme the two of them had going on as well as the three of them all sharing the same floating serpentine body type

i love invading monsters a lot as well but i find it odd that out of all the "invaders" in the game the only monster seemingly capable of actually invading properly is valstrax, i was a bit bummed out finding out that bazelgeuse was still invading quests in rise only to find it just sauntering around and not really invading anything like i thought it would be à la world and iceborne
@JavaMP

that would be really cool as well! i remember before the third update that introduced allmother narwa quite a few people were speculating that ibushi and narwa's offspring would turn out to be an amatsu because of the whole storm theme the two of them had going on as well as the three of them all sharing the same floating serpentine body type

i love invading monsters a lot as well but i find it odd that out of all the "invaders" in the game the only monster seemingly capable of actually invading properly is valstrax, i was a bit bummed out finding out that bazelgeuse was still invading quests in rise only to find it just sauntering around and not really invading anything like i thought it would be à la world and iceborne
@mysticalesta

ye we do need another active invader as bazel and rajang sadly aren't doing much. Deviljho would be perfect or maybe they will make seregios an invader again? He was is 4U I think so maybe! Getting randomly invaded by seregios with bleed could make for some interesting encounters lol.

I do hope if amatsu is added, he isn't linked to narwa and ibushi as it would be strange that 1 species gives birth to a completely different species. But a big rivalry between the 2 would be really neat! Or maybe like amatsu that live near kamura have evolved into narma and ibushi while amatsu that live near elgado are more the normal ones we have seen before? Who knows...

I am also really excited what the hidden final boss will be as every monster hunter has them! I would love a giant bug or snake like dalamdur or athal kha but we haven't seen a elder dragon level creature with the amphibian or brute wyvern skeleton yet so maybe this time around we get something new!
@mysticalesta

ye we do need another active invader as bazel and rajang sadly aren't doing much. Deviljho would be perfect or maybe they will make seregios an invader again? He was is 4U I think so maybe! Getting randomly invaded by seregios with bleed could make for some interesting encounters lol.

I do hope if amatsu is added, he isn't linked to narwa and ibushi as it would be strange that 1 species gives birth to a completely different species. But a big rivalry between the 2 would be really neat! Or maybe like amatsu that live near kamura have evolved into narma and ibushi while amatsu that live near elgado are more the normal ones we have seen before? Who knows...

I am also really excited what the hidden final boss will be as every monster hunter has them! I would love a giant bug or snake like dalamdur or athal kha but we haven't seen a elder dragon level creature with the amphibian or brute wyvern skeleton yet so maybe this time around we get something new!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

loving that idea of amatsu and the serpents competing with each other and that evolutionary split idea sounds really interesting as well!! seregios divebombing quests again like it did back in 4U sounds like a treat ^_^

i think the final final boss after malzeno should be like shara ishvalda as well, i'm particularly fond of how monstrous and unnatural shara looks, like how its eyes are always following the camera and not the hunter and how breaking parts of its body reveals amethyst geode-like abrasions under its shell
@JavaMP

loving that idea of amatsu and the serpents competing with each other and that evolutionary split idea sounds really interesting as well!! seregios divebombing quests again like it did back in 4U sounds like a treat ^_^

i think the final final boss after malzeno should be like shara ishvalda as well, i'm particularly fond of how monstrous and unnatural shara looks, like how its eyes are always following the camera and not the hunter and how breaking parts of its body reveals amethyst geode-like abrasions under its shell
1 2 3 4