Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ HeavenlyDarkness IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Happy mother's day! I'm doing pretty well!
Happy mother's day! I'm doing pretty well!
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
That is great. How is your mental health doing?
That is great. How is your mental health doing?
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Eh, a little better. Thank you for asking though!
Eh, a little better. Thank you for asking though!
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
That is at least good to hear.
That is at least good to hear.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
[columns][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/legendsofthemultiuniverse/images/d/df/147-Dratini.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=4][font=fantasy][b]Name[/b]: Kairi [b]Location[/b]: Pal Park [/font][nextcol] [Size=5][font=georgia]K[/size=5][font=georgia]airi yelled in delight. "You're pretty good at this!" She looked around, the wind whipping her hair. She tried to push it back, but in the end, just pulled a hairtie out of her bag and pulled her hair into somewhat of a ponytail. The sea spray felt nice against her bare skin, and the ocean around her was beautiful. And still the lapras floated in front of them. Perfect. If she needed, dratini could assist her, but hopefully she could get it first try perhaps? As the two got closer, Kairi marveled at the pokemon in front of her. She tossed one of her pokeballs, and watched as it bounced off, bobbed on the surface of the water, blinked, blinked, blinked... Nothing. Of course. That lapras was humongous. And powerful. She decided quickly to pull out her dratini. "Dratini..." she hesitated, she was so ready to say the famous battling words. "... I choose you!" The dratini got ready to fight. [/size][/columns]
147-Dratini.pngxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Name: Kairi
Kairi yelled in delight. "You're pretty good at this!" She looked around, the wind whipping her hair. She tried to push it back, but in the end, just pulled a hairtie out of her bag and pulled her hair into somewhat of a ponytail.

The sea spray felt nice against her bare skin, and the ocean around her was beautiful. And still the lapras floated in front of them. Perfect. If she needed, dratini could assist her, but hopefully she could get it first try perhaps?

As the two got closer, Kairi marveled at the pokemon in front of her. She tossed one of her pokeballs, and watched as it bounced off, bobbed on the surface of the water, blinked, blinked, blinked...

Nothing. Of course. That lapras was humongous. And powerful. She decided quickly to pull out her dratini. "Dratini..." she hesitated, she was so ready to say the famous battling words. "... I choose you!" The dratini got ready to fight.
QNbfPfg.png
Nickolas

Nickolas watched as Kairi put up her hair.He found Kairi oddly cute. Nickolas watched as Kairi threw the pokball at the Lapras. The way it bounce a bit and the lapras shot back out made Nickolas chuckle a bit. He watched as she tossed out her dratini. He kept his zoroa in his hand just in case something goes bad. "You got this. Kick its butt" he gave a cheer to hype up the hesitant Kairi
Nickolas

Nickolas watched as Kairi put up her hair.He found Kairi oddly cute. Nickolas watched as Kairi threw the pokball at the Lapras. The way it bounce a bit and the lapras shot back out made Nickolas chuckle a bit. He watched as she tossed out her dratini. He kept his zoroa in his hand just in case something goes bad. "You got this. Kick its butt" he gave a cheer to hype up the hesitant Kairi
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Hey!

I know I haven't been on, and it's completely understandable if you can't or don't want to continue this, but for this week at least, I want to get through the story some more.

I have until Friday though, because I'll be returning my school chromebook. Hopefully I can find a different device, but if not, this Friday will be my last until the next school year.
Hey!

I know I haven't been on, and it's completely understandable if you can't or don't want to continue this, but for this week at least, I want to get through the story some more.

I have until Friday though, because I'll be returning my school chromebook. Hopefully I can find a different device, but if not, this Friday will be my last until the next school year.
QNbfPfg.png
Oh a little progression is better than none at all 8 guess
Oh a little progression is better than none at all 8 guess
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
[columns][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/legendsofthemultiuniverse/images/d/df/147-Dratini.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=4][font=fantasy][b]Name[/b]: Kairi [b]Location[/b]: Pal Park [/font][nextcol] [Size=5][font=georgia]K[/size=5][font=georgia]airi opened up her Poke-dex, fumbling a little bit. She was nervous. Yet with every command, she felt the butterflies leave alongside her words, as her dratini weaved and dodged through the water, throwing its force at the lapras. The magnificent beast wavered, and Kairi, with a gleam in her eye, took out another pokeball, and tossed it towards the lapras, bouncing off of it, and landing in the water as the other one had. This time, it blinked, and holding her breath, Kairi watched as the ball clicked and ceased its movement. She cheered as her dratini brought it towards the boat and holding it towards Kairi. She smiled as she took the ball in her hand. "You did amazing, Dratini, thank you." She retrieved the dratini's pokeball, and gently pulled the dragon in. . . Kairi threw her arms around Nickolas in delight. "Did you see that!?"[/size][/columns]
147-Dratini.pngxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Name: Kairi
Kairi opened up her Poke-dex, fumbling a little bit. She was nervous. Yet with every command, she felt the butterflies leave alongside her words, as her dratini weaved and dodged through the water, throwing its force at the lapras.

The magnificent beast wavered, and Kairi, with a gleam in her eye, took out another pokeball, and tossed it towards the lapras, bouncing off of it, and landing in the water as the other one had. This time, it blinked, and holding her breath, Kairi watched as the ball clicked and ceased its movement.

She cheered as her dratini brought it towards the boat and holding it towards Kairi. She smiled as she took the ball in her hand. "You did amazing, Dratini, thank you." She retrieved the dratini's pokeball, and gently pulled the dragon in.

Kairi threw her arms around Nickolas in delight. "Did you see that!?"
QNbfPfg.png
Nickolas

Nickolas watched in awe as Kairi was able to catch the mighty Lapras. He was happy for her. He had a smile plastered to his face. He could safely say that he was impressed. He was going to start the drive back to shore before Kairi hugged him. The hug was warm and it felt good. Nickolas gave a hard blush. "Great job" he decided to say. "A Lapras can be strong. Defiantly nothing to scoff at". He slowly gave the hug back. "Niw, what's next? Is there any other water types you see from here?" He asked as he let the hug go.
Nickolas

Nickolas watched in awe as Kairi was able to catch the mighty Lapras. He was happy for her. He had a smile plastered to his face. He could safely say that he was impressed. He was going to start the drive back to shore before Kairi hugged him. The hug was warm and it felt good. Nickolas gave a hard blush. "Great job" he decided to say. "A Lapras can be strong. Defiantly nothing to scoff at". He slowly gave the hug back. "Niw, what's next? Is there any other water types you see from here?" He asked as he let the hug go.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10